Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello IC...i kno its been a while but i've been realy buisy heya Chubby
lol yea its a freaking ocean ...i wish i could swim in it :D
and i have everything in soil..so does my mate...:wink:

heya Moses
aah thats good to know my friend..you gonne pop some?
i hope so..nway if not you better keep 'm you might wanne pop'm later...
thanks for the kind words mate..I will keepm doing what i'm doing ^^

OHW my :jump:
heya sativa....you've outdone yaself again....don't mind the burned tips...i too have'm ...always.....its a sign of just doing it right...aaaah but you got lucky... you got some burned tips with the dubble dose hehehehe...small sarcasme 2 be honest :p
No seious bro...i find myself clicking every pic wen i see this update hahaha...such nice pheno's you're showing off!
i wanted to post a bit soone rbut i could't ..I also wanted to update with a few pics so you could see and maybe compare a bit :D
mucho gracias !!

hahaha articsun ....you made it twice already ....maybe you can make it a time more hehehe thx for the suppport mate !

heya HighLow
yea man it is't gonne take long anymore...atleast the big room...my room is going much longer... I produce quality ....my friend produces quantity....our concept is totally diffrent!...but i will enjoy the fruits no matter what kind it is :joint:

hahaha Peat ...naah man yu do stand a chance !!....just grow my gear hehehehe :p....lol mate i'm blowing the own horn right now....i can't denie Sativa soul's grow abbilleties !! he's rocking it for shure...
Still ..i'd like you to be around ^^!

hello Marlo :wave
aaah mate that great to know!
hope you'll have atleast 2 females out of the bunch...and i'm happy you gonne try some chucking of your own....i do have to say you should be carefull with those PCR's ..As they are quite sensetive....it lies in there parentage...just be carefull with what you choose as a mom....lol i hope i did't scare you ...but its not all just pollen chucking!
i'd be honored if you do :smile:

idorreallytry
heya mate....i can't take all credit for this....but i will be passing it on ! :D

Bobby
hehehehe funny repley...thx for the laught :wave:

hello Sir !!!
aaah man no worries i woz't able to come online while i woz @ the ICmag cup on 420...i had a blast..still a belated Happy 420 ! hehehe

MrGJ !!
heheheh i could take a suntan inthere lol....you should feel the electric wire pulling all that juice in...well not gonne talk about that....its going down soon!
gladd you like it though :D

heya NK!!
hope all went well in skool....you'd better !!hehe
thx for taking the time to post i realy appreciate it :smile:
i almost can't wait till you show me hhahaha ...serious !

LOL Doobie !
no need to repost it....i'm not to fond of the bigger pics to be honest..i do like'm but its too much in the spotlight if you know what i mean....
i got your hint but i'm not gonne oblige onhere....sorry my friend...no disrespect meant ! i'll post some tru PM if you want...:)

ohw such a long post ....dang almost no time to update....and i even have to upload the pics;..well maybe laters then ...:wave:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like my f.a.m from across the pond is holding it DOWN! Big ups to ya Core!:respect:
good vibes

hazy

Veteran
and finally
picture.php

So this is what i'm missing by not coming around to Core's thread?:jawdrop:
That's just the most amazing thing. I would so love to see something like that in person someday.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
ha, to be perfectly honest I havent taken any pics yet because I had a ph problem that I have been dealing with for like two weeks now. I got it taken care of now but they arnt back to being beautiful yet. I will take some pics over the next few days so that I can show you whats up with them. I cant wait till I move in a few weeks and get back to my old ways.. Peace homie.

-N.Kron:rasta:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Dude....where'd you take that shot from, the catwalk ?

That's exactly where I'd be set up to snipe somebody in COD..... :nanana:

Awesome :yoinks:

A

arcticsun

So this is what i'm missing by not coming around to Core's thread?:jawdrop:
That's just the most amazing thing. I would so love to see something like that in person someday.

yea thats exactly what i was thinking!

hi core.. what a fantastic canopy, so tidy and nice :yes:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup brother Core just stoppin thru to smoke one and see whats the haps in here yo.
triggered the pcr's last night....
peace bro.-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Awesome Awesome

Great shot of that canopy, gives me something to shoot for!!

K

Karma Genetics

He core bro.

Was good seeing you again. I think i missed you with the seeds give away. No prob. you just let me know if there was somthing there you wanted.

You should ask your comerc. friends if you can use there trim and make yourself a big piece O Hash.

I

idoreallytry

hell bro i am just flabbergasted,,it must take forever to do anything to that room,,, do you sleep in there too lol,,,how can you do anything but take care of that room it must be very time consuming,,,but well worth the hassle by the looks of it,,,peace

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehehe yea man its all you loss....j/K
and if you get the chance to ever see a room like this...better grab the chance.....or.....build it yourself :wink:

heya Jack
...dunno what to say to that...well then.... i'm gonne agree...its both lol....

heya NK!
thx for beeing honest ...that goes the longest way....you don't mind the prettyness...you could of askt for help my friend.....you know that !
thx for the visit

Mcsnappler
thx my friend ...i agree its a sick room...hope to have a similiar one....one day :D

IGro4me
uhm...no disrespect my friend but i have no clue what you are talking about....but the 'awsome' at the end says enough ...:D

thx arcticsun
mmmy yea its great to have you comming around!!
i realy appreciate it....i must return that favour ^^

heya Tona
alot to name up mate...but i'm not taking pics now...big rooom is comming down as we speak...so i'm tight on times
i will commig by to check on the PCR's.....its like Lemon diesel some pheno's :yummy:

DOG !
thank you my friend it always nice to hear that from you.
i hear 2010 is gonne be festive for you people there...should be fun!

Heya Karma
like wise my friend !...it woz good to meet up again :smile:
no worries bro....i know i just have to ask you....and there might be something...but not this instant......and bro thas goes the other way around !
hehehe i already did ask my friend...i made like 16 grams of oil..not the best but it'll do :D

heya Highlow
ohw mate then you should of seen soma's cake.....that woz to die for...i even though i could't finish one piece.....lol ....soo tasty though!

idoreallytry
aah not at all ...the most work is putting it together and filling the pots....and watering, yea that takes a bit...but the results are always huge....
i never tryed sleeping inthere....12/12 is not my scedule 2 be honest hahaha

update next repley...so don't post :p...

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
small update..
entered 9th week....started flush a bit to soon....all seems to be yellow now lol....aslong as there is o decay or rotting on the leaves i'm all ok with it...
small of te room is out of this world....PCR's reeks like Lemon diesel....i sampled it...very tasty!
Nway i'll bring some pics up....

PCR's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crash test II
picture.php

picture.php

Misfits
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dominatrix's
picture.php

picture.php

008's
picture.php

picture.php

random closeups
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking fantastic bro! You gonna let em go another week? How did you like using the smaller containers so far? Looks like you are gonna do pretty good on yield.
peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Everything is looking super dude:headbange I will take some pics of those ladies tonight, I was having ph problems because I made a mistake mixing nutes like two weeks ago, this made the ph to high and locked out a bunch of diff elements..

But I got it under control now.. The reason I never asked for help was because I was a bit embarrassed that I let them get deficient in the first place since I thought I knew how to grow this strain/fix the problem I created.. But you know I just had to make sure I remember things correctly, and things are better now.

But I will snap shots of them and post em up in a lil bit. I think im gonna start a new thread tonight.. Ill let you know what it is when Im done. Anyway killer job.. Ill be back soon..

-N.Kron:rasta:

Edit: New thread.. check for pics later tonight.. http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=119637

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
HA HA HA !!!!! i meant no confusion i am just still in aww by that gardens glow,, it is inspiring ,,, so keep it up bro

I

idoreallytry

wow yes the results must be huge and beaitiful to boot that smoke looks amazing,,,peace