What's new

IC mag, what has it done for you?

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
well, there's a lot of chill people, I used to really dig the chat function, but I still like seeing familiar usernames when I take little forum vacations and come back.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IC mag has done more for me than the US government has ever done for me my whole tax paying life and hasn't charged me a penny. lol seriously though IC has provided me with a place to network, and learn more skills which has resulted in me being able to drastically improve my life.

thank you GN and IC

Definitely, we all share with and learn from one another. I think I was already fed up with my government and its policies, but being here has pretty much turned me radical. I have to keep a lid on it when I'm around people that aren't as crazy about pot as I am. I think also that being here has made me angry enough to want a revolution. Don't get me wrong, I was headed that way, but reading everyone's information, quotes from historical figures, and the stories of the sheet injustice that we face over a plant has made me really angry. Ironically, so many in America are angry now, for one symptom or another that really are about the loss of our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that I find myself having a lot more in common with people in real life that know nothing of my pot life and don't really dig it.

Also, I get a lot of information and news here and have come to really care about people here. I feel like I really belong in cyberspace. It's been quite a while since I could say that. I enjoy unwinding and see what all is up here. thanks Gypsy and everyone else, too!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did say how much IC has done for me on the first page, but I did forget to mention most of all, and can't believe it slipped my mind at the time, is:

How much it has enabled me to help others as well, building people rooms and teaching them how to grow. I always start them off with an IC account first things first. I can help with pretty much anything, but learning to effectivley use this site to your advantage is the best thing you can teach them. We are amoungst with no doubt, the greatest in the world in this field. Not only building rooms, but the fat tips I give the pizza guy, the 20 I slip in the donation box, the money I spend at local small businesses to "keep it in the hood". Do good things for good people, it always comes back to you. Help others reach for the sky as you have, with a little boost we can all get there. SPREAD THE LOVE

What a feeling to be a part of something so big, and when you look at it, so young. This is only the beginning of how IC has helped make the world a better place for many.

Hopefully 20 years from now, I can login and view this statement right here, and say I was right. It was only the beginning....

IC FOR LIFE!!! PK is going no where folkS!