What's new

IC mag, what has it done for you?

mule420

Besides chilling and chatting with world renowned breeders and growers...

One of my Revelations on IC mag,,, Earth Worm Casting tea and the beenies that go along with it!!! And to see Cali busting some buds is inspiring to say the least...

Please share your "Revelations on IC mag!"

Peace and puffs :tiphat:

*hugs my buds*

I learned just about everything I know about growing from here. I haven't really made any friends here tho, I'm an insane loner. lol, but I love everyone here. Even those who negative rep me. :p

Oh, damn, I need to read things before I post...I have to say tho, biggest thing I learned, and didn't even know existed before I came here, was cloning. (I was a n00b, be nice) Thanks JJScorpio for your cloning tutorial btw. It was the easiest for me to understand, and I have a 90% success rate with my clones now.

mule420

*hugs my buds*

I learned just about everything I know about growing from here. I haven't really made any friends here tho, I'm an insane loner. lol, but I love everyone here. Even those who negative rep me. :p

Oh, damn, I need to read things before I post...I have to say tho, biggest thing I learned, and didn't even know existed before I came here, was cloning. (I was a n00b, be nice) Thanks JJScorpio for your cloning tutorial btw. It was the easiest for me to understand, and I have a 90% success rate with my clones now.

A man of few words... :dance013::bow: You been here since 06... :tiphat: for chiming in! :ying:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICMAG has made me who I am today. Everything I have I owe to this place, without it I could have never been nearly as successful.

mule420

A fellow grower in Japan had a Question, will clones root in the dark?
So with the help of IC mag... Yes you can root in the dark... Thanks JF RESPECT bro! They are looking sweet! Time for a bump I think :artist:

People can learn so much about the plant here... :dance013:

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I learned that you really can grow in water(DWC).And I have a Satori bud the size of a soda can to prove it.Thank You IC.:):)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
All I know is that since I started reading IC mag regularly, my penis has grown an additional 6 inches.

Oh, and incidentally and I learned a hell of alot about things that you'd never find out about anywhere else......like effective PM control!!! Also kicked my BHO game up significantly...

Plus alot of good folk are here to rub elbows with. :friends:

Thanks IC MAG!~

Gypsy deserves a nice firm Italian style pat on the bottom for putting this all together. ;)

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I was a General Contractor that knew a grower...I started doing work for him, then got a chance to come baby-sit a large grow--
I decided I didn't want to baby-sit them blindly...I became obsessed with learning about growing-- Between ICMag, and using the knowledge I have gleaned here out here for the Collective, I have become a valued Member of a team for my Employer--
Thanks to ICMag and the many Members who contribute here...I have managed to secure my Dream Job-- For that, I am grateful--:tiphat:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
My wife's been after me to get a hobby, I found it at IC Mag. She likes the hobby and says its time well spent.

T

Teeg420

Icmag has helped broaden my knowledge to levels I would have never achieved on my own and cant thank you guys enough for positing your grows to help fast forward my learning curve.

mule420

I learned that you really can grow in water(DWC).And I have a Satori bud the size of a soda can to prove it.Thank You IC.:):)

When I started growing again it was DWC... Kicked ass! I'm looking into bio buckets or UWC for the next set up... All gleaned from here of course... Peace and puffs

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you got the hang of it.........

*hugs my buds*

mule420

All I know is that since I started reading IC mag regularly, my penis has grown an additional 6 inches.

Oh, and incidentally and I learned a hell of alot about things that you'd never find out about anywhere else......like effective PM control!!! Also kicked my BHO game up significantly...

Plus alot of good folk are here to rub elbows with. :friends:

Thanks IC MAG!~

Gypsy deserves a nice firm Italian style pat on the bottom for putting this all together. ;)

Shit what can I say your sig... RULER! Your sig has keep me captivated for wayyyyyyyyy to long! Peace and pufffs