What's new

IC Mag fashion thread: what do u wear?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I wear levis 527s, trail running shoes and either a banana republic t-shirt or collard pull over t-shirt.

Is funny, every time I go in that store, once or twice a year, people are always asking me for a dressing room. I politely respond, "you might want to find someone that works here for that". I only like the more casual shirts in there, not that New York City jiggalo street pimp look.

Every now and then I'll find a calvin klein or claibourne shirt I like, but none of the flambouyant/runway model stuff.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think i'm getting too old for skater type clothes which I wear..... i'm 24 and dress like i'm in highschool but so do most other people my age.

I just wear the same clothes from highschool.

So what if they have a few holes? OK, okay, maybe more than a few holes. Seriously though, I live at ROSS. Nothing more than 30 bucks, ever. My girlfriend is jealous because I always have a new pair of shoes. What? I need a new pair of shoes, or slippers (or both) for each grow...... it's about keeping things clean, I swear.:xmasnut:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Q: IC Mag fashion thread: what do u wear?

A: Saran Wrap and wasps :D

(disclaimer... ok, not really... just regular old man stuff ...)

Yummybud

Veteran
if I had more money I'd buy way more clothes. I like having lots of clothes, don't like wearing the same same shit week after week, feel like i'm wearing a uniform, but then all the shit I buy all looks pretty much the same anyways.

I think clothes are way overpriced. I bought a nice sweater last week it was nice so I bough it but I felt bad paying 70 bucks for a sweater when it costs like 5 bucks to make it. Its all made by child labour in pakistand or India and then they sell it to us for 70 bucks.

capitalism....

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
10.jpg

golden

Dickies, patagonia, north face, HUF, Supreme NYC, skate shoes and for gardening the Coveralls I stole from Lew Sterrit University.

members jackets!!! my normal wear is jeans and some old beatles shirt or iron maiden shirt. basically band shirts and skateboarding shirts ( duh i skateboard) and typical skate shoes..but only skate shoes i wear are Vans Emericas and Nike SB.

i look pretty haggard tho most of the time

screw all this emo crap. its soo stupid. i hate seeing guys wearing jeans tighter than my girlfriends

i really hate going to the mall and seeing a girl from behind then she turns around and its some dude all glamed up in the newest emo slit my wrist wear. thats fucking false advertising dude, and where im from false advertising gets your ass kicked.

I just wear the same clothes from highschool.

So what if they have a few holes? OK, okay, maybe more than a few holes. Seriously though, I live at ROSS. Nothing more than 30 bucks, ever. My girlfriend is jealous because I always have a new pair of shoes. What? I need a new pair of shoes, or slippers (or both) for each grow...... it's about keeping things clean, I swear.:xmasnut:

second that lol!