What's new

IC Mag Cup 2010 entry information

H

Hoover_lungz

Good news, i just got confirmation my package has been delivered:)

Sending positive vibes for everyone else now:)

Dr. D

Veteran
Good to hear it got there safe, i couldnt get a tracker on mine this year so im not gonna know yet....

Ed Borg

Greetings OP & All, Please keep us updated on the entry deadlines and all. I will be indeed entering in the Hash category! If you would like all the entries to arrive to my postbus and then be properly photographed in my studio, I will be more than happy to help out. Perhaps I will also arrange a bike tour(if u all can keep up! LOL) in honor of my dear friend Trichomefarmer. Please let me know how I can help! Cheers All, Ed

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Greetings OP & All, Please keep us updated on the entry deadlines and all. I will be indeed entering in the Hash category! If you would like all the entries to arrive to my postbus and then be properly photographed in my studio, I will be more than happy to help out. Perhaps I will also arrange a bike tour(if u all can keep up! LOL) in honor of my dear friend Trichomefarmer. Please let me know how I can help! Cheers All, Ed

wow that would be awesome, we need a good guide for the bike tours as we don't have trichomefarmer coming. just had dinner with him on Friday trying to tempt him to come, but no luck. :

D

danny karey

Wow, it's geting close. Can't wait to hear what strains everybody brought, and pics.........Please guys, I know you'' all be stoned out of your minds but please if ya can....Take lots of pics of the budz.

I can't go, but I can live vicariously threw those that do :)

Goodluck everybody!!

Danny

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mosca, Dr. D and co. I'm down with ya for that burger place. I see no better way to cure some massive munchies :D I must reckon I normaly go to BK, coz we ain't got it here :comfort:

Hey Ed, it will be very nice to see you there, you always have such delights. Hash entry? yum! :canabis:

And I'm down on the bike tour too, ET stylee :dance013: :laughing: :dance013:

DG, it will be a pleasure to meet you again, and congratz on the new venture :yes:

To all the entries on their way: stay cool and don't stink, save it for the cup. And to all those participating with entries, thanks for your contributions and don't forget to send some extra bud to be passed amongst non-judges :smoke: (just a stoner's thought).

Guys and Gals, see you all there! :jump::bump: :tiphat:

B

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Mosca, Dr. D and co. I'm down with ya for that burger place. I see no better way to cure some massive munchies :D I must reckon I normaly go to BK, coz we ain't got it here :comfort:

Hey Ed, it will be very nice to see you there, you always have such delights. Hash entry? yum! :canabis:

And I'm down on the bike tour too, ET stylee :dance013: :laughing: :dance013:

DG, it will be a pleasure to meet you again, and congratz on the new venture :yes:

To all the entries on their way: stay cool and don't stink, save it for the cup. And to all those participating with entries, thanks for your contributions and don't forget to send some extra bud to be passed amongst non-judges :smoke: (just a stoner's thought).

Guys and Gals, see you all there! :jump::bump: :tiphat:

B

Looking forward to it.....and....yes of course, share away! :smoke out: Look for me at Mila's in the afternoons! :biggrin:

H

Hoover_lungz

Wow, it's geting close. Can't wait to hear what strains everybody brought, and pics.........Please guys, I know you'' all be stoned out of your minds but please if ya can....Take lots of pics of the budz.

I can't go, but I can live vicariously threw those that do :)

Goodluck everybody!!

Danny

Hopefully this fart cloud moves on i will be there monday, ill have my cam ready to take pure budshots.