What's new

IC Mag Cup 2010 entry information

H

Hazyfontazy

OldPink,
I've done some growing in the past but will not have any ready for the cup this year. Went to the 2007 CC but it was WAY too large and commercial, a few people said we should check out the icmag cup if we were serious about growing. Just joined the forum today so no PM available, do I need to subscribe to the mag to get PM access and find out more details about the upcoming event (how to get involved, judging, entering, etc) or is it strictly based on post count? This link (http://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits/#subscribe) seems to indicate the former but I wasn't sure.

A bit late in the game here, my apologies.

everyone is welcome ,,details of events and passes will be available soon ,c u there :tiphat:

F

fizzbomb

Was just wondering when we will be getting the info to send the entry's in as if its next week that will be cool, but if its the week after that might be a problem for me as i will be away for 1 week and wont be able to send anything in that week, and when i get back that will only give me until the monday to the friday to get my entry sent in but i will be in the dam for that saturday so no point sending anything if its after tuesday as it wont get there in time, so was just wondering if it will be for next week sometime we get the info to send the entry's into, and also, is there some sort of sheet you have to print off that you include with your entry, if so has it been posted up yet or is it the same 1 that gets used every year??

F

fizzbomb

Hi gaiusmarius, I already posted at the start of this thread that I would like to enter, OP has fixed it so i can receive and send pm's, but I dont think its just me that has not had any other info, and as jamie said in another thread, only 3 weeks to go, will that be enough time for the people who live far away to get their entry's in on time, 3 weeks from today the cup starts, just hope its this week sometime we get the info of where its to go, as if its the week after, i wont be able to send shit as i will be away for a week and that will only leave me 1 week when i get back for my entry's to get sent and get there, just wanting to get my entry's in, dont want to miss out because i did not get the info in time thats all. :)

H

Hoover_lungz

I got my entry ready and i got my vacuum sealer ready

just waiting for the address to post this dank ass shit?

Cant wait for the wake n bakes and midnight smoke outs lol

indifferent

Veteran
Looking forward to seeing ya Jah, count me in for the midnight sesh, wake n bake tends to be in the early afternoons for me tho! lol

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Was just wondering when we will be getting the info to send the entry's in as if its next week that will be cool, but if its the week after that might be a problem for me as i will be away for 1 week and wont be able to send anything in that week, and when i get back that will only give me until the monday to the friday to get my entry sent in but i will be in the dam for that saturday so no point sending anything if its after tuesday as it wont get there in time, so was just wondering if it will be for next week sometime we get the info to send the entry's into, and also, is there some sort of sheet you have to print off that you include with your entry, if so has it been posted up yet or is it the same 1 that gets used every year??

In the same boat here , almost too late to send now .

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna send some mexican brick hahahaha

Seriously though, you guys have fun and be safe! :joint:

H

Hoover_lungz

We'll have some honey sessions like last year Jah!!!

I wont have alot oil on me like last year but i dropped sum SD and og k xbubba k trim toojd tomake for the cup and it should be sum good shit bro... 420 is only around the corner now and i really cant wait for the sessions:laughing: