What's new

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Quick

Hey yea...I guess your right Blue!! I think I just assumed everybody grew alot :chin: Silly me :rolleyes: OG is a really fast paced community!! It's not really all that bad...just have to sort thru things sometimes, but in the end...there is a shitload of info over there :yes:

Thanks pistillwhipped :smile:

HOG: Do it!! Do it!! Do it!! :D Way to have my back 004 :tup: The place I got my buckets is a local store that's pretty much out of business now...I'll look around and see if I can locate some for ya guys...

Flowerman: Right back at ya :smile:

Hey there teck!! Go on and have a lick my friend :yummy:

Hey Gypsy!! I can have some space cookies for ya in a few days...topped wit some canna butter :D

fallenangel :smile:

growerinshorts: Why thank ya :) I'll have some more goodies to show our IC community when the time is right ;)The next one up will be the left side of this grow...I'll post these here on this thread to keep it all organized...thanks for swingin thru :smile:

BushyOldGrower: I just couldn't help it!! We'll keep em nice and entertained on this side of town :friends: see what yall done did now!! You let the Quickster get loose :biglaugh:

Bramski: Nice compliment from a superior grower!! Tips hat!!

Well I'll be god dam!! (forgive me lord) But hot dam!! It's WS!! How in the hell have you been Bro?? It's always nice to see my buds that I've gotten acquainted wit over @ OG!! Glad you didn't morph on me :) But hey...hows the gang?? Pops (Jeast), Nathan, Reaper, and uh...there was one more :chin: was it free?? Hmmmm?? Well anyways, how is the bunch?? Are you still in contact wit everybody?? If so, give some love from Quick to the fellas!! Tell em to drop in a say howdy!! Dam good to see ya my friend!!

Okie: I made this cross about 7-8 years ago, but theres a few others that has done this same cross...Joey Weed at heavens stairway...and I think Gypsy has this same cross in his menu...I don't know how the both compares to mine, but it might be worth checkin out...

70s_PotHead: Thanks and the next side should be a good one to see...lets hope I don't have any mold issues!!

004: I love rockwool, but this hydroton stuff is far superior!! I've used the wool for so long wit excellent results, but this shit just blows it out the water!! I found that doin anything extra other than drillin a small hole for the 1/4" to fit thru the top, is a waste of time...I've used bato drippers, made feed rings, but doin it this way, is just as good wit less hassle!! Right on for the shots...I'm gonna work out a AC unit for this summer...triple digits suck!!

Well hello and nice to meet ya sauce :) I thin you'll like this system...will you share some pics wit us when you get it up and runnin??

Hashcraver: Well hot dam!! Another familiar face :) How are you doin Hash?? Most definately if you or anybody else has my clone, can definately get the same results!! Nice to see ya Bro!!

Too funny BT :biglaugh: No I don't use a chiller...the temps run about 70 or so...it's so much easy to control in the winter, but summertime is another story...

So Quick

HMMM!! Weird...my buddies firewall blocked access to his computer like 7 times when I was typin up that reply...what the heck is a NetBIOS Datagram
bigeyes.gif

Oh well...whoever or what ever it is...take this
321.gif

SQ

Last edited:

prostreet

Well well! The master tweeked again his bucket system! Damn man, I'm trying to catch up on your last threads and my head is spinning! That guy is just too fast!

Props on the multiple K's setup, I see the results in bud density and size. So you switched to hydroton, so 30 sec every 30 min. Do you use the same PPM levels as in the diced RW? Any salt buildup issues with recirc? I guess the hydroton solved that...

Man, talk about timing... I drop you a PM right now, hehe!

Awesome work, I hope people realize the time and the experience needed to achieve such results like this! A living hydro bible!

Peace

--Pro--

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Nice show SQ

Happy smokin! That is some phat loot you got from that there treasure plant :D

keep it green

[EDIT] btw those are some kewl trimmers, what do they sell them for? trimmin wool of sheep?

peace

G

those trimmers are for weed. bonsai hero or testerossa, don't remember which is which.

hey SQ, not to get off topic or anything, but how did that Strawberry Blonde ever come out?

So Quick

It's one of my dear Buds!! Pro...how the hell you been, you sons a bitch you :D you got a pm my friend :)

Hey bartender...those clippers are bonsai hero's..I think
eek13.gif
If I remember right, I think they costed about $200, not sure about that, I'll go find out exactly and let ya know...my friend hooked me up wit these...their a lil pricey, but you should see how much time these save...

How ya doin Nitro!! Nice to see ya!! Hey those Strawberries ended up being all males...imagine the odds of that!! I saved some pollen of it, but I doubt it's still good...I just put it in a cubbard and forgot I put it there till I seen it last month...I'll try and zap a plant and see if it takes...I made a whole bunch of crosses, but for some reason I don't know what I did wit all my dam seeds!! I had strawberry blonde X'd wit Sensi Star, AK99, American Dream, A11, and Nevilles Haze...what the hell I did wit these special cross, I'll never know!! I racked my brains lookin for em and couldn't find a dam clue...see I have this thing about hiding stuff...sometimes I hide things and I forget where I put em...my wife says, if my stuff wasn't connected to me, I'de loose that too
peoples.gif

SQ

full time daddy
Veteran
hey sq you try any lava rock's?

all so if i remeber right you said you feed 30 sec's evey 5 mins?

you all so said your root where not droping in to the 1st buckets?

is the top one a netcup or is it just a reg 2 gallon that has holes on the bottem? :joint:

icough2getoff

holy shit! So Quick you never cease to amaze me.

You said you're using Flora Nova now. About what time do you switch to the Bloom?

Your grow is very inspiring, keep up the good work :yes:

So Quick

004: I've never tried lava rocks...hydroton is the furthest away I've gotten from the wool!! The feedings are set every 30min for 30sec...I'm gonna be messin wit this in future grows...I'll first start wit every hour for 1 min...and so on!! When I had the repelled wool in the buckets at first, it was so dry that the roots dried up...they shriveled right up to the cutting cube...and the top bucket is a regular bucket, but it has a net cup bottom (strainer look)

icough: I go straight into flower and right to the bloom mix :)

So Quick

I forgot who asked about the size of my cuts when they go in, but here goes the normal size when I drop em in...

Here's the next group to fill the empty slots...this phase should of been done 2 weeks ago, but my mamma situation messed up the timing of my monthy roll...oh well, I'll be prepared onthe next go :)

I'll post some #'s in a few days of the first stage...once the 2nd stage is done, I'll post the crop shots on this thread, along wit it's #'s...

SQ

billbob

Can you put a pic of the bottom of your bucket, please?
The 1/4" hose going into the top of the bucket - how far down does it go?
Do you put the rooted clone into a 4" cube or straight to hydroton?
How longh after the 1st root spouts do you move to the next stage?
Do you veg at this 2nd stage or is that the buckets and you 12/12 right away?
Have you tried any of the other Electric clippers before besides what you use?

So Quick

Thanks farmer John :smile:

That is amazing isn't HOG!! If I wasn't the one growin it, I'de almost couldn't believe it myself :D Lemme show you a mini me set up I did last night...this is for my very special Cali O's that I got from a new and kind acquaintance (sp?) Since I had a lil extra space I added 2 of my other plants.... It's only 10 buckets, but I could expand if I need to...there's 5 cali o's, 2 ak99's, 3 black dominia's...I'm gettin the cali o's ready for when the left side comes down...I should be able to get atleast 20 of of each, in about 2 weeks...I'll post the progress of these here as well :smile:

I'm on my way out there door billbob, but I'll get you the answers you seek when I get back
ylusy.gif

SQ

Last edited:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Dinky Clone to Donkey Dong! Amazing...

Add a "me too" to Billibob's questions for a synopsis on how your system flows, SQ...

G

Amazing, absolutely amazing !!

Is it just me or is the bucket located front-left a bud with roots? :headbange :yummy: I am intrigued by this unspoken of 11th bucket .... :chin:

You know I'll be watching this amazing show...... :friends:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
here's a few more ??'s........

What kind of timer is it that comes on for 30 seconds every half hour?
What type of manifold do you use that splits the pump to 7 lines?

I have several E&F tables........ I was thinking of setting them up like normal.....except drip feed like yours into 2 gal pots and have them drain onto table and into the res.... eliminating the need for a second pot. Res is under table , so gravity is working with me! I will do a small 10-12 pot run for a trial. I;ll keep you posted.

Thanks a million SQ :wave:

Last edited:

demon666

If you could give us more detail on your system and his maintenance between crop it would be very appreciated.I can put up to 64 plant on one 4x8 aeroponic table with two 1000w and cant believe all the trouble you got for each plant.

So Quick

billbob said:
Can you put a pic of the bottom of your bucket, please?
The 1/4" hose going into the top of the bucket - how far down does it go?
Do you put the rooted clone into a 4" cube or straight to hydroton?
How longh after the 1st root spouts do you move to the next stage?
Do you veg at this 2nd stage or is that the buckets and you 12/12 right away?
Have you tried any of the other Electric clippers before besides what you use?

Good day everybody :smile: Okay now that I've completed that first side...I should have #'s in tomorrow...maybe this evening!! Lemme answer some Q's...

The 1/4" comes from a seperate 1/2" tubing...I have 2 hooked up...one is for the draining (runs back to the res) and the other one is strapped on top on the drain line..it runs from the pump and has a 3/4" end cap to stop flow at the the end..

I drill a small hole in the top bucket to hold the 1/4" in place...and guide it right to the base of the cube pointing down...then I burry the tubing, tell prevent algae from growing...

I don't use no extra cubes...it goes right in to the system from the 1.5x1.5" cuttin cube...usually a day or 2 they go in...depending on how quickly they harden off...once roots show I seperate the rooted into a seperate tray and begin the harding off stage...take off dome till they wilt and then I'll slap back on the dome to perk em up...I'll repeat this process a few times a day..till they stay perked while the dome is off..if you don't harden em off, you'll get the system up and runnin and then you'll loose a few of em, cuz they wilt and shrivel up...some even snap out of it, but by the time they get their ass in gear...they'll be well behind the others and end up drownin by the time their in mid flower..No veg time, right into flower and flowering nutes!! You'll have to know your plant before tryin to do this...for example my sensi star, which is a indica and is more squat...I tried to do this same thing and the lil ladies, were dinky...so know your plant before switching straight to bloom!! Some might require a week in veg, nothin more, such as my sensi star!!

So Quick

growerinshorts said:
Amazing, absolutely amazing !!

Is it just me or is the bucket located front-left a bud with roots? :headbange :yummy: I am intrigued by this unspoken of 11th bucket .... :chin:

You know I'll be watching this amazing show...... :friends:

How rude of me :D Lemme explain this!! Okay...I had 2 versions of my ak99 growin in the past...well I thought up until this grow was finished, that I had only kept the biggest one...both were big, but this one that I kept was a tee bit bigger...the other one spiral'd on the top late into flowering..pretty much like the original c99, plus the spiral one finished a week earlier...could be a good thing...well anyways, when I seen this, I decided to go ahead and keep her around, so I saved a lil buddage to reveg her :smile:

Technical: The pump I use is a 1200gph...forgot the name of the pump, but it's sucks from the bottom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.