• yes ,june sounds cool to me

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • yes ,but july is hotter

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • yes ,but august

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
G

Does the cup have to be april the 20th ?

it rained quite badly this year and usually does at this/that time of year ,trawling round loads of coffeshops in the rain isnt too pleasurable ,especially when heavily stoned .

would june , july or august be a better option ?

just an idea ,,,,,afterall 420 was a highschool kids thing and none of us are kids anymore :biglaugh:

anyway see ya all next year watever the date

:joint: :canabis: :friends: :biglaugh:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why not another event for the summer so that we have 2 a year, not a competition but a meet of some description just to catch up and have a few adventures. I am sure we can arrange something unoffical if nothing else comes up.
Peace

G

the whole reason it's in april is the date 4:20 and it's held at when else 4:20
so April the 20th is the day for the cup.
Acctually two years ago at the first get together the weather was wonderful
its a sad fact that we in this part of europe don't get good weather most years
even june or july it can rain for a week

THC4SIM

Id love to see one in the summer, You can't beat Amsterdam in the sun,
sitting outside the coffeshops till late, Sounds like a winner to me!!!

THC4SIM

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well me and Marley have been discussing with a bunch of other buddies a trip during the later part of the summer so it a deffinate for us a some point, just gotta figure when, it will be a friday morning till a sunday night thats for sure. Anyone else interested?

G

I'm off again on tuesday :D
I'm in the Dam often this will be my 3rd trip this year and it won't be my last
were already planning an OG mod trip for the HT cup (wash my mouth out) well any excuse for a party

OP

THC4SIM

Ill definetly be going this summer for a weekend, set a date and arrange a meet, im sure the guys at SD will hook something up if theres enough numbers.....

THC4SIM

G

why not do a fall harvest cup as well, for those who grow outdoor to enter what they grew?

G

Bram that would happen in Norcal, if yer in the know. Ditto Hazy's idea as it would be nice to link it with some better weather or hell even earlier so some of us can snowboard in Switzerland.

ES

JohnBudd

420 is a great date for the cup, as is Stoner Day. Next trip count me in for the Swiss Alps run Elkslayer, a European Road Trip would rock.....(which side of the road should we be on!)
One morning during the cup in Amsterdam it did feel like snow, but by late afternoon was sunny and 50. Be prepared for the worse, and hope for the best.
Late summer would be great/best in Amsterdam. August anything????

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
count me in for boarding in Switzerland.

ps. planning anything around the weather in Amsterdam is rather pointless.

the weather is always changing there, just be prepared for whatever.
:wink:

G

looks like we need to organise an IC snowboarding trip to switzerland, id be well up for that. nothing beats smoking full melt bubble at the top of a mountain and then boarding down it, not even riding a bike in amsterdam :D

THC4SIM

Sounds like a lot of broken bones to me!! ive never try'd snowboarding, but love to give it a go, could be good fun with a load of stoners!!!.

THC4SIM

I'm up for some snowboarding in the alps. When you've seen me on a snowboard you'll understand where the legend of the yeti began! :smile:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Very good point Hazy. I think too many people identify with 420. If I were to take a vacation to Europe at that time I'd be totally busted. No way in hell my family wouldn't know exactly where I was going. Which is a whole set of discussions I'd rather not have with overly concerned relatives. Getting high on the sly at 31 folks. It's sad. Besides I'm more of a fair weather traveller. June or July sounds much better to me.

Either way having not gone I'm getting to see quite a bit of it from the wonderful threads people have posted of their adventures.

GreatLakes THC

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'm going in August... would have been nice to be at the cup but projects are coming to a completion and need tending. Hope the flowers are in full bloom.

G

You just missed it Hazy. The days after the cup were awesome. We were walking around blazing in t-shirts. Hope to see you guys next year if not sooner. :friends: I still owe you some biertjes. Take Care Jubei

G

Dood I definitely would rather keep it on 4/20, I mean its Nancy Reagan Day and all hehe. I didn't mind the weather too much as where I come from the weather is pretty much shit all the time except for about 2 months a year. I'd definitely be up for something where we could go snowboarding though that would be awesome. As far as the guy who had the problems with the family just lie and get a flight into brussels or something or london and hop a connection to the 'dam, they don't have to know shit ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts