What's new

IC 600 watt club.

R03

My babies enjoying their new 600W. Day 48 of Veg, Day 1 with the 600 on them. NL X SK#1
DSCF0930.jpg

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Quick question to anyone that wants to answer...
What space are you usually covering with a 600w HPS with no light mover, just a stationary hood???
I will be growing SOG eventually after my test grow. I just wanted to get a feel for the space I will need...
Any info will help.
Oh, and do you have to grow hyrdoponically to be in the 600 Watt Club?

G

50 watts per sq.ft. so 4x3 or 3 1/2 x 3 1/2...or any other configuration you can come up for twelve square feet...math is off i dont care twelve is rite

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Quick question to anyone that wants to answer...
What space are you usually covering with a 600w HPS with no light mover, just a stationary hood???
I will be growing SOG eventually after my test grow. I just wanted to get a feel for the space I will need...
Any info will help.
Oh, and do you have to grow hyrdoponically to be in the 600 Watt Club?

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey grinchy...thts they same tray im gettng to replace the libra trays with.... how sturdy is it.... Im getting the 102 X 106 cm version.....
Well my 600 puts out shedloads more than the 400 used to... and without so much heat as a thou....
Im gonna be sticking with 600's as rule in future...great lights..200% the light of a 400 with only 150% the input power its obvious isnt it.... Im definately going to work on this damned reflector. A bit of heatproof silicone should do the trick.
i think 8-10 inches is the best height above the tops with an aircooled fixture...

N

NZjay

althought this grow of mine started with 2 x 400s, its now just one 600HPS, and will remain this way the rest of the way....

Grinchy

Harry Gypsna said:
Hey grinchy...thts they same tray im gettng to replace the libra trays with.... how sturdy is it.... Im getting the 102 X 106 cm version.....
Well my 600 puts out shedloads more than the 400 used to... and without so much heat as a thou....
Im gonna be sticking with 600's as rule in future...great lights..200% the light of a 400 with only 150% the input power its obvious isnt it.... Im definately going to work on this damned reflector. A bit of heatproof silicone should do the trick.
i think 8-10 inches is the best height above the tops with an aircooled fixture...

very sturdy. I can stand in it and weigh 180 lbs.

blackone

Veteran
Tuning in and dropping out - this is my entry ticket:
Swt #3 1 week 12/12. This is my first 600W grow and I think I still need to learn a little about how established clones should be before blooming. My flower area might be pretty large for a 600W - 120X140 cm. I'll see how that turns out - perhaps make an arena arrangement or something. It's already very bowl shaped because of the 5 large plants. Now I just need the other sides too.

Last edited:
Nice stuff inside here =). I'm running a 600 over a 4x4 flood table with 4 plants. I'll get pics in a couple days when I update the thread I have going. :rasta:

This pic is from last week. I'm waiting to get my camera back so I can get new ones for this week.

gotvape420

Happyflolucky:nice scrog setup you got there. like everyone said b4, that is clean precise, i love it! i subscribed to your thread so i can keep up on it.

anyways, all you 600 watters out there, i want you to check out my thread.
im runnin a 600 hps from htg supply over two 5 gal DWC buckets. im on day 9 of flower with 2 pretty big ladies in a 4x4 homemade hydro hut. it has been a great experience so far. the link is in my sig and id really appreciate it if you guys checked it out. keep up the 600 watt love!

Last edited:

romdog11

i just wanted to say whats up to all you 600 watters. you can check out my 600 at work in my grow logs peace everyone smoke a bowl and blunt for me!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotvape420 said:
*bump*

where are all the 600 watters at?

Just starting a new grow -http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=73695

600Watter reporting for duty!

sensiskrap

now that im in the club i want a 600watt club avatar, anyone got one?

heres my first grow.
600watt sylvania bulb (air cooled), 2' x 5' room, scrog, GH nutes, magic trays (shallow water culture) three plants: bc big bud, pot o gold and purple cush.

currently day 21 of flower.

i could use a little help at this point.
how much do i prune right now? seems like there are too many leaves, and their blocking light for other possible buds.

heres the canopy.

and a close up.

i recently removed a lot of fan leaves, revealing all sort of hidden flowers. how do i know when ive pruned enough, and its time to leave em alone?
if a fan leaf is blocking light should it be removed? (and for how long-meaning all the way to harvest?)

anyone had any luck with a light mover?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats happening 600 watters!

Here's my Budbox XL upgraded with acoustic ducting, phat filter and 6" fan.

Green Spirit being LSTed. (I've got some BB Cheese and Sweet Tooth in my mini tent) :wave: