What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 GATHERING 2012 PICTURES..

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can count in the CV squad!

I only have one request... That I get an invite! LOL! I didnt get an invite to the 420 cup in Vegas this year, while I sent in an entry. Would atleast like to see what other entries were there! I didnt even get to see the thread bc its password protected...

I will contribute anything I can to support a new, honest growers cup!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I couldn't make the cup due to moving but I'd for sure be able to make this if all is well with getting it approved and set in stone. Still got 150 he's vacation time I've been wanting to dip into
Nothing like getting paid to go to a smoke out and enjoying good company with brothers and sisters. Plus the SWT#4 is getting chopped soon

Cannagirl

Spain 2013? I'm in! It was an absolute honor to see some familiar faces and talking to new one's this year, can't wait for next. IC has some of the nicest peeps I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Green grass and good times
Cannagirl :)

mack 10

Veteran
@ the 4.20 organisers, Can the photo shoot pic's of the entry's be posted up? Big,long tedious job, but i wanna see em, again:comfort:,hehe. Mack. Also if the score sheets,if they are still about, any chance of a close up of franco's comments, ? Mack.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you know i have been waiting for a list of names and numbers to go with the pics. but maybe i'll just post them up and let Ed come and put the names in. the CD i got has no way to identify which entry is which as far as i can tell. but sure...it's high time to post them up.

mack 10

Veteran
Post em up, all us entrant's will know there bud, an fill in the names. Peace out big G. Mack.

74G

High all, i'm in for the 2013 cup in Spain... .. .
Can be real nice to see you all again, can't wait... .. .