What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 GATHERING 2012 PICTURES..

B

bocil

This is the place that I have mentioned for the celebration and more photos of the area, hope you like.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
B

bocil

More pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Is possible stay all the day up really nice pics about my zone .This was a medieval city, unfortunately will make about 100 years the castle was destroyed, its walls are about one part of the city, it could also organize some visits to wine cellars TXAKOLI, guided tours of the city in English, visit a cheese factory and natural jams and a whole lot more, the city has a spa as well, who likes the mountains, you can make good nature walks, you can see eagles and vultures, here is a large pool of eagles and vultures.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sounds beautiful indeed, what about the swimming pools? with senoritas to roll the joints? lol...

it is a good idea to organize early this time. but for now we don't know exactly what to expect. we also need to get some feed back from people that are regularly attending, about what kind of event is wanted, cup competition? big smoke out competition? or just a harvest party type smoke out? how it should be financed? most importantly how much it should be financed? also where we should do it, if Amsterdam is in the grip of the weed pass?

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
i never went to any 420 gathering, but ive been following it for ages, much :respect: for every one that is\was making it come together, i still remember the times wen seedbay had a location in amsterdam, im really eager to attend to one, it seems like one hell of a time you guys have each year, even though im not one of the regulars, the idea of an 420 in spain is really appealing, nice whether, the laws and mentality is one of the best regarding cannabis and its uses, and the accommodations normally are affordable, so we can get a 5 star place and still pay like it was a 3 star in amsterdam, as for the the funding i think the seed action and some related cannabis themed stuff could be the major provider for this event, is more that achievable if we start early, hope this is the year that i make it to the cup or any other type of format the gathering shapes in to!!

B

bocil

They would rent the whole hostel and there would be no problem, talk to the mayor and you feel good that people from other countries would come to know the place, I will go to the tourist office that are here, is a friend of mine working there, have things that could offer visitors, there are also cottages and a spa hotel, if people want to fit in a different way, I do not think anything would come out expensive event, but rather the contrary cheap.

Hazeo

Veteran
It seems the things are slowly getting in shape :D

Great thoughts mentioned here in this thread.

Already now, i am getting good feelings and a big smile when i am reading the good ideas for the upcoming next event.
Okay, Amsterdam was much closer to my destination, but if there will be the weed-pass why not go to Spain...!
Never have been there furthermore so definitely nice :)

I think bocil´s idea to ask the hotelboss if we can rent the whole hotel/all cottages is quite good. It depends on the hotel, but when it is not high season (we shouldn´t go there in this time i think) he could be quite happy about our issue, and perhaps he will come to us with a nice price...

If this cup/meeting should last 3 days or something a guided tour to something historical would be cool as well...or of course doing a wine&cheese-test :D

...girls....rolling joints...wagging palmleaves...bringing drinks, nice smiles and massages--> definitely a good idea!!! :dancer:

Lovely ideas, coming in a very good mood thinking about that....let´s start this event for this year, i don´t wanna wait any longer ;) LOL

I think the fundraiser should be our main tool for money purposes, too. if at least half of the guys planning to go there would send in some seeds for the fundraiser there should be collected some money i think....
But of course i am not experienced with these things, someone else should be able to estimate that better...gypsy..???

Anyways, it is really nice to see how many users, myself included, came back from this years event with a very good mood and feeling and above all a good portion of energy and drive to shape next years event with even more good ideas and effort!!!

It is so awesome to have you you nice guys everyday around!

All good power for Our Matter !!!

High regards
Hazeo

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love all the ideas for another big smoke out and like a few people said "why wait", lets get the ball rolling and have at least 3 big smoke outs a year (every 4 months). I cant wait till next april, August would work out nicely and give everyone plenty of time to pull a nice harvest.....spain anyone?
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what about Portugal? they have decriminalized all drugs there, could be even cheaper then Spain?

i'm not sure about 4 events a year true mate, seems a bit too often to get a nice crew every time? but a second meet up sounds good. am planning to make it for the high times cup this year, as it might be the last opportunity to experience Amsterdam as it is now.

but it sure sounds nice to have a tropical style smoke out in Spain. it would need to have some vital aspects organized. also would need to look at how much it would cost per person. there were a couple of members with ideas for places that could be used in Spain.

B

bocil

I find out how much it costs to rent the shelter, few rooms available for the city would be a great event as it would be tourists from many countries who would know this town of only 4200 habitants, whether city, not town, a few centuries ago King granted him the title of City.Respect see any warehouse or factory txakolin small jam and cheese, no problem, and solved a phone call, would cost money just sleeping and eating, guided tours are free, I aparatee other visits are happening here that is very interesting, there are some old mines and lime pit.

Last edited:
B

bocil

Talk to the mayor yesterday, I said I have the support of the council to make the event here in my city, when they knew more data, more detailed, talk to the tourist office and were delighted about seeing the winery and the manufacture of jams and cheeses, also had problems, I'll upload more things you can do here or do. The next call in Spain, Amsterdam is very light

mack 10

Veteran
^^THis sounds great ! Spain smoke fest 2013! i too am planning a November( or sooner) trip back to Amsterdam,would be good to hook up again with all crew. Mack.

Hazeo

Veteran
....Hey Mack,

will try to be there definitely as well...

...MAck, if we will meet up, don´t forget to bring some Mack Blues!!! - for me the beste weed on the whole cup this year!!!
Respect again!

High regards
Hazeo

74G

Thanks for 420... and hope to all see u soon...

Thanks for 420... and hope to all see u soon...

High, i'm new to this forum cause i met some of you at the 420 cup i was with my good friend Strandvasker, so i come here after...
And all i wanna say that it was really nice to meet some of you like gaius marius titoon dimodzs dr penthotal and a lot i don't really remember the name as i'm a shy guy to ask people to repeat...
but it was really good times for me and Strand for sure and all..
All i wanna say always good to see old friends like Soma too even if we met at the spannabis in february but whatever...
i'm gonna be in Dam in Nov for sure so i'm willing to be aware of a meeting or something else...
And sure i'll be in Sapin or Dam or wherever in 2013...

Peace

74G from The Alps

mack 10

Veteran
^^Glad you enjoyed it!i no i enjoyed strands Roors, this years 4.20 was amazing, i will never forget the fun times of the IC cups! How a cup should be, ie loads of dank samples, good people and good places.big up yourselfs! mack.

74G

^^Glad you enjoyed it!i no i enjoyed strands Roors, this years 4.20 was amazing, i will never forget the fun times of the IC cups! How a cup should be, ie loads of dank samples, good people and good places.big up yourselfs! mack.

Thanks alot Mack it was a real blast of fun and share... Hope to see you soon...

B

bocil

Hear stay the monumental heritage is possible look , is free.

Church of the Sagrada Familia.

Customs House.

Mimenza Palace.

Diaz pimienta Palace.

Town hall.

Medieval Tower-wall.

Fortified Enclosure.

Fortified Church of lady Asuncion.

Ortes Velasco Palace.

Convent of Santa Clara.

Hermitage of Buen Suceso.

Cloister of the Convent of the Franciscans.

Palacio Velasco.

Osorio Palace.

Shrine of Antigua.

leave many churches and convents, this area has been mantiguamente very religious, I an atheist, but I like seeing old buildings, there are three separate wineries, 2 Tipical patisserie and many organic products , birdwatching , hiking and a biggets area of flight (wind).