What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

woolybear

Veteran
Love the ICMAG auctions! So many cool crosses from around the globe! Aloha donor and gypsy for sharing your work!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
shipped over 10 x 13 from a new untested outdoor hybrid for n lats between 45 and 57, made from lalandias selected UK08 X B3N7\DanishPassion cut and some nice danish gold males. heres the mum
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lalas
IMG_6497.jpg

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6508.jpg

onegreenday

Veteran
those some fine looking seeds subrob....some serious dark ones.
I love dark seeds... the crosses r outrageous.....

Those some tall , fine sisteres Esbe.

i luv long legs.....

nice work.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
esben- your crosses and pictures make me wanna move to another latitude and grow outdoors!:tiphat:...what crosses of yours would be best suited to try indoor?

Y

Yankee Grower

any updates on new stuff?:)
I sent in 3 12 bean packs of REv's/KOS Seeds CBR1947 Prime and have no idea what happened to them. They're at SeedBay and guess some day will pop up. I've moved on to taking care of other things not trying to keep track of what happened to em any more.

woolybear

Veteran
Tons of action on the KRP crosses. First time I've seen Kryptonite seeds on the 'bay, are these relists? Not much helpful info in the auctions themselves. Woot

onegreenday

Veteran
those sound & look like sweet crosses.
Thanks for donating your time & effort to keep IC going.
It is most def a World asset.

What size pot are those you flower with?

thanks
Theres also some UK Cheese X Triesel some of these are real stinkers plus super vigorous. Plus last but not least Triesel F2's these are strawberry diesel x alpha diesel x nycd made them to get a bit more genetic diversity.

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Just wondering....

Just wondering....

Any interest in Motor City Diesel(DSD x Petrol) x Espresso(ECSD x DSDv2):dunno:.

Peace,
Canna

Y

Yankee Grower

Found out from Old Pink the 3 packs of CBR1947 Prime's would get listed after all of the KOS Chunky Cherry Malawi stock sold and it's sold so keep an eye out for these to show up soon.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OP...got a time frame for the seeds that got sent in? i know your real busy...not bustin balls...just excited!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump...

Got some new crosses testing out ATM once done ill be sending a few packs in for the auction....

Strawberry Dog x Jack Herer
True Blueberry x Jack Herer
ChemDD x Jack Herer
and a few other goodies...:biggrin:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Bump...

Got some new crosses testing out ATM once done ill be sending a few packs in for the auction....

Strawberry Dog x Jack Herer
True Blueberry x Jack Herer
ChemDD x Jack Herer
and a few other goodies...:biggrin:

Nothing but quality right there ;)