What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on, very good to hear...especially from that camp...and im certainly not trying to "hype" super cheap bins for the server fund...but in my limited experience, the only pollen ive seen that had a distinct aroma was the dabney/afghani pollen which had a sweet blue aroma to it...and the first three crosses w it ive seen flowers of have displayed a sweet blue aroma almost identical to each other and only slightly diff from the pollen itself(larryberry,crackberry, and one pheno of the e.c.s.dabney...i may be forgetting one)...anyways...cant freakin wait to get some testers goin...3 more males to test out and i can cut down on my male storage room/bathroom...my housekeeper will be so happy:)

Y

Yankee Grower

3 more males to test out and i can cut down on my male storage room/bathroom...my housekeeper will be so happy:)
LOL...very cool you're going into such depth testing those C99 males. In this case, if ya really need to cut down the count, just keep your best looking of the remaining and kill the rest. I really don't think you'll be throwing out anything you could not get back easily popping a few more C99 beans ;). Yeah I'm guessing that cherry will carry over to the offspring.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly...madness is a clone that was given to me by an old dude who retired and moved back east...it was an oregon big bud crossed w an unknown indica...was grown around here in san diego for going on three decades...a good solid workhorse strain...theRev did a writeup in skunk mag sometime last year...the cindy male that was used in the original mountain madness was an f2 or f3(actually, yankeegrower may be able to remind us specifically what gen the male was)...'skull ended up droppin 8 beans and getting 7 males...poor bastard...the gangbang was on and the f2s you picked up are the result...good luck and let us know how it turns out...

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Sorry missed that q wooly!
Sub knows his madness though hehe... And he knows his mountain madness, too.
Hope those flower out nicely for you

woolybear

Veteran
hey wooly...madness is a clone that was given to me by an old dude who retired and moved back east...it was an oregon big bud crossed w an unknown indica...was grown around here in san diego for going on three decades...a good solid workhorse strain...theRev did a writeup in skunk mag sometime last year...the cindy male that was used in the original mountain madness was an f2 or f3(actually, yankeegrower may be able to remind us specifically what gen the male was)...'skull ended up droppin 8 beans and getting 7 males...poor bastard...the gangbang was on and the f2s you picked up are the result...good luck and let us know how it turns out...

Sweet! I'm really happy the seedlings are so vigorous, this is my first grow after doing a couple of runs several years ago... I am also trying some Mandala strains and the SF Greyskull Mountain Madness f2s are literally twice as big and vigorous!

To summarize for me, Greyskull popped 8 c99 beans, grew them out, got 7 dudes and a girl, then did an open pollenation aka plant gangbang with the Madness clone, an oregon big bud/indica X cross.

Thanks! I am really happy my SF Greyskull Mountain Madnesses are healthy, shows I did something right!

Will update with pics later! It will be interesting to see how they turn out!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To summarize for me, Greyskull popped 8 c99 beans, grew them out, got 7 dudes and a girl, then did an open pollenation aka plant gangbang with the Madness clone, an oregon big bud/indica X cross.

Thanks! I am really happy my SF Greyskull Mountain Madnesses are healthy, shows I did something right!

Will update with pics later! It will be interesting to see how they turn out!

yeah man thats about it. Well, that IS it haha.
7 males all over that lone female.... (and the rasberry kush too!)
im glad they are growing so well for you. Hope they finish well.

ALOHA

jes1243

AK has a nice productive Sativa high.
Medicinally, it's used more as a daytime smoke because it's very mentally and emotionally uplifting. Not something to puff on before bed.

B

Buffoonman

Just sent some crosses into seedbay, they have recieved them so they should be up soon. Here's a pic of the (Ubc Chemo x Kromes Blockhead) x Triesel. This is the ubc chemo x Blockhead pheno its an absolutely monster yielder. The triesel phenos are also nice but stretch a bit more. Pics in next post are the above two weeks into flower.

B

Buffoonman

Theres also some UK Cheese X Triesel some of these are real stinkers plus super vigorous. Plus last but not least Triesel F2's these are strawberry diesel x alpha diesel x nycd made them to get a bit more genetic diversity.

Attachments

• P1010022.JPG
    P1010022.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010023.JPG
    P1010023.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 15

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
clockwise from top left:
*p91 x hashplant
---this is p91 or p91 skunk...jury is still out...and may just stay out...who knows...who cares...the hashplant is an UNTESTED male that was used in all the hash plant crosses this run...
*6th element
---named to remember our friend elemental, its a cross of socal masterkush hit w the cherry smellin c99 pollen...IMO..socal masterkush is bubba kush x masterkush or some such...but its bubba...
*valley99
---the local cut introduced to me...and just bout everyone else who has it...by jeffspicoli...it may be the best smelling cannabis on the planet...crossed w the cherry smellin c99 pollen
*chem99
---chem d...a verified cut...from chemdawg to my source to me...trusted...hit w same cherry c99 pollen...the grower responsible for selecting the ether and cherry cuts of obs' alien dawg is throwin down 20 or so seeds of this to look for a cut or two to spread around...
*bluecrack x hash plant
---this oughta be cool...blue crack is what i call the blue dream haze x green crack(reversed)...ive heard it called many things already...got some curing up now...tasty as hell...smells better then either parent..
*masterkush x hashplant
---this is not the socal mk cut...straight up indica master kush
*albert walker x c99
---are you fukn kidding me? are. you. fukn. kiddin. me.?the ocean beach crew already cracked some of these...cant freakin wait! this was the second c99 daddy to be tested
*cantaloupe haze x c99
---hmmmmmmmm...this might be kinda like...well...cindy
*voodoo og x hash plant
---ok...maybe get this right...voodoo og was a killer sour diesel ibl that wentway fukn long and threw a couple nanners that hit an ogkush plant...think that was it...voodoo swears by this plant...will see how she does crossed w hashplant
--------------------------------------------------
ALL seeds UNTESTED...good genetics used...not only are these hybrids untested...the males used were untested...you ARE the test growers...so, as always, bear this info in mind when deciding how much to bid on these seeds....now...the hash plant daddy used is from f3 generation of sensi seeds hashplant orininally bought in 1993 and kept alive in the montreal area...the member who i got them from thought enough of the line to not only keep it going but cross it into other lines as well...i currently have three sisters to this stud im testing, including one in flower now that has the largest cola i have ever grown in this current setup i run...by FAR...
----the cindy 99 genetics used are f4 generation of theREv aka rolanterroy(?)...so while i can certainly claim no personal credit for the quality of these cindy crosses...his line is as good as there is out there...and it blows my mind all da time..haha...im betting they will be on par with any other similiar hybrids....i have been smoking four sisters of these studs that the o.b. crew grew out...outstanding taste and electric high...i believe two phenos have been selected to keep...ok...think thats enough for now...

Last edited:
Y

Yankee Grower

Hey SubRob - hope you're feeling better and nice selection of great genetics there!!!