What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk F2s

From Cannacopia's seed stock. I had a male stacking flowers 4 weeks from seed germination. This strain is notorious for vegging really slow, so this male met my frostiest BKxDC lady. Scent is very fine coffee, with a very nutty edge. COATED in resin, and the nugs get quite dense.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

................................................................................
QX-1

QX-1 is the result of a light leak in Area 51. I had an extremely Space Queen pheno of Querkle, appeared almost 90% sativa. Retains the amazing flavor of the Purple Urkle mother, but the soaring cerebral high of the SQ. WILL cause paranoia and racing heart from over indulging. Just like any good sativa. I took mine at 68 days...I would go to 75 if you want a little more body to your stone.
There are 15 seeds per pack. There was a frosty indica dom. Querkle that threw a nanner or two next to it, so some seeds may be more Querkle dominant.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...................................................................................

NCDG F3's
Used original seeds from Image Reaper Seeds
(Killer Queen x Joey Weed's NL/C99)
Flowering time: 52-56 days

AMAZING pineapple scent and fast thick buds come stock with this strain! I had a pheno that was exceptionally sweet and purpled at the end. Large pinecone tips to the buds. Very unique. Dusted with the best male out of 30 plants, you will get about 80% uniformity, reeking plants that take over any other smells in your stable, and yield quite nice. Some have called this strain "horny weed", as it was reffered to at last years N&J.

Some pics of the same F3s as in this auction. Sorry I dont have more pics of them. I will search my album and post them in the fundraiser thread.
picture.php

picture.php

.................................................................................

Querkle x (Querkle or Bubblegum)
Flowering time:56-70 days
Also a product of the same light leak as QX1, one of my other Querkle's in the same corner as the QX1 and a Bubblegum also threw a few nanners. These seeds could be Querkle x Querkle, Querkle x Bubblegum, Or Querkle x QX1. Either way, its gonna be frosty, purple, and tasty!

The offending BG
picture.php

Offending Querkle
picture.php

And QX1 is above

enjoy!
...................................................................................

good vibes and happy growing!

onegreenday

Veteran
WT you got some ball sacks on that male for sure
nothin like a hangin ball sack & big. must a been loaded
with pollen.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot guys!! I have ran the BKxDCF2s already, and the NCDG speaks for itself!!
Happy growing, they should be posted anytime now...
Philthy- only sent in 3 packs!! watchem!!...lol. Will send more in after next seed run..

good vibes

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to those who supported my auction listings. I wish all of you the best of luck with the seeds.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or issues you may have with these. I'll be more than happy to respond and offer any help I can.:respect:
RM:smoke:
Big thanks to you oldpink! It was alot of fun.

onegreenday

Veteran
I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to those who supported my auction listings. I wish all of you the best of luck with the seeds.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or issues you may have with these. I'll be more than happy to respond and offer any help I can.:respect:
RM:smoke:
Big thanks to you oldpink! It was alot of fun.

very KIND & generous of you.
I missed out on your offer and was
wondering what price they brought at auction.
thanks

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Guys 'n Galls,

Some C99 X N99 coming your way within the next week or so! Nickname derived from the taste, I am calling this cross: Creme Soda(by White Rabbit).
The male♂WallyDuck C99 (for very early flowering sativa and crystal peppered leaves)and female♀ the now soon to be extinct N99 from Afropips. She was a 3footer in terms of Cola sizes. Should be FIM'ed at the 6th when outdoors.

It was giving some 2-3foot colas with a very racy high. Unique fragrances of a freshly popped can of Soda...reminiscent of CREME SODA the bright green fuzzy drink...
High: Racy end of the spectrum and quite up, never down. There can be some pangs of parrow, but only at silly doses.

Hope it helps. IC have been giving so much again recently, its the least one can do. :)

Peace and Love
White Rabbit

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice donation White Rabbit keep up the good work..!!!

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Pleasure Benji. I am very proud of this project(for personal use). The seeds are very viable and fat, so it will be sweet to see how the ICgrowers fare with them.
WR

D

deathtosoapbar

Just wondering wether anyone saw the auction for the hashberry x kalichakra and high horse seeds i sent in....OP said theyd already been on and gone so does anyone know how much they went for? As i couldnt get online and missed the auction..

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Just wondering wether anyone saw the auction for the hashberry x kalichakra and high horse seeds i sent in....OP said theyd already been on and gone so does anyone know how much they went for? As i couldnt get online and missed the auction..

theres a couple of packs left in the box, I'll check on the payment status and relist them if there overdue

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im just making up some packs of Skunk#1 x Critical Mass they will be sent in this week and some packs of Chemdd x Critical Mass 2 great yielding and tasting crosses right there...

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Right on BENJI! Your really kicking some ass man.

Op- How are ya bro? I haven't looked at the bay since our second round of stuff went up sometime ago, so I have no idea if they went out smoothly or were subject to relist. Also there should have been around 16 pks after the second round, but I have no idea who got them or if they ever went up. Hopefully they all went out without a hitch. Take care man.

Peace,
M

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
shipping in monday, 25 x 13 "danish gold", guerilla gold(breederbrad) x danish passionF3(me). works well from lat 56 n down outdoor

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Mad respect for you guys. I guess you know how to keep the SF auction rockin.

Peace,
Canna

onegreenday

Veteran
yah looks like a success for the server fund.
Does IC have a $$$ goal for the SF or an end date?
Are you to publish the final SF total?
Thanks

H

headfortrinity

yah looks like a success for the server fund.
Does IC have a $$$ goal for the SF or an end date?
Are you to publish the final SF total?
Thanks

I think whatever is left over goes to hookers and blackjack.