oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I did...please send them back...LOL...LOL...:laughing:

Just had to say it OP...DD

I knew someone would LOL
but I'll know as there packaging is distinct and only the sender would know

PLEASE anyone sending seeds, PM me with whats incoming or a note of your username in the package
or as others have done post in this thread

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
all auctions on hold for now
the new bay will open its doors very soon with a load of previously unlisted auctions and a lot of buy now's
and a load of specials for the weekend with end of line discounts and a few 1 off packs of old favorites no longer available normally
(yeah I've been raiding Gypsys personal seed stash to find some gems for the new bay opening)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good timing I guess! I just sent in a few packs each of: Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk F2s, QX1, NCDG, and Querkle x Querkle. Those should help with the big hoo ha OP! Fundraiser or freebies. Up to you brother! They are for yall to do what you see fit!

good vibes

any questions about the beans sent in can be asked in my Area 51 log.

BigForest

GOT MY BREEDER BRAD2 GRAPE LEMONAID ,AND GODZILLA GRAPE AND MR M NYCD C99 CROSS AND ECSD SAGE CROSS BEANS IM EXICTED.MAN THAT WAS QUICK AS V12'S ON THE AUTOBAHN.IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE NEW BAY TOO WAY TO GO GUYS GIMEE MORE GIMEE MORE!!!!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OP, do you remember if you put up the chimera strains BB x vision and BB x tribal ?

anyone know if they passed through the fundraiser gate and gone to homes yet or do I still have a chance, any info would be great

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you OP, making sure I don't miss these..

once again, thank you for the info

SCP2

all auctions on hold for now
the new bay will open its doors very soon with a load of previously unlisted auctions and a lot of buy now's
and a load of specials for the weekend with end of line discounts and a few 1 off packs of old favorites no longer available normally
(yeah I've been raiding Gypsys personal seed stash to find some gems for the new bay opening)

:woohoo:

You would do this to me just as my buying season comes to a close. Shucks I was all set to focus on the new led lights I need. Then I read some of what's been sent in and Then I read the above.

Not fair man, now you'll get more of my money. Ah well it's not really 'my money' any way. There is no such thing. There's just trade, commerce and storage.

Looks like I'll have to figure some sort of seed storage in the fridge. Which is better storage - above or below freezing? Also which is better - zip lock plastic bag or loose fold over plastic bag - i.e. no air or a little air?

Zebulon

I have a Q 4 U OP...how well can the new Sbay handle traffic?? like when Rez drops some new beans....
Or is it too early to ask such Q's??

SCP2

New SeedBay is wonderful. Darn it. So many choices. Neat new features.

Mommy is this Heaven?

No Darling, it's the new SeedBay!