What's new

IC 4:20 cup 2010 entry form

M

mosca negra

Thanks Jamie-- I was sent 2 entries forms by Adm and one said 2009 & the other said 2010. I printed only one-- the 2009 version. Just printed the 2010 version--Thanks Jamie!

That changes a lot for me!!! Only had 14g of some very Special hash so I wasn't going to enter-- but in light of this new Revelation...

H

Hoover_lungz

yeah, you enter 30g of weed and or 15g of hash, gn breaks down the entries to 1 g bags of herb and 1/2g of hash and sells the 30 judges packs for x amount of euros depending on the quantity of entries

on the entry form i got sent it says 28g's of bud but im sure last year it was 30g's to enter. Ive pm'd OP to make sure i got the correct details.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
out of curiosity, how does it work if for example 100 people enter? wouldnt we then need 100g per entrant to cover the 1 gram sample? which inturn would mean 100 judges packs...

just wondering :)

AHHA (light bulb on) I guess there are an expected 28 (or maybe 56 depending if categories are split or not) entries this year, there will be an expected 28 (or 56) judge packs... we all pm'd OP to let him get a handle on the numbers already... :)

edit - ok so by my own reckoning 7 and a half people are entering hashish...errmm....LOL... ok jamie, go back to sleep mate :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
out of curiosity, how does it work if for example 100 people enter? wouldnt we then need 100g per entrant to cover the 1 gram sample? which inturn would mean 100 judges packs...

just wondering :)

AHHA (light bulb on) I guess there are an expected 28 (or maybe 56 depending if categories are split or not) entries this year, there will be an expected 28 (or 56) judge packs... we all pm'd OP to let him get a handle on the numbers already... :)

edit - ok so by my own reckoning 7 and a half people are entering hashish...errmm....LOL... ok jamie, go back to sleep mate :D

in the end it doesn't matter how many people enter, as there will not be more then 30 judges passes max. entering doesn't mean you get to judge, unless you buy a judges pass. so if a 100 people enter stuff you will have some very happy judges as they get 100 samples to check, but it will not be possible to make more then 30 judges passes otherwise as you said, the entries would need to be bigger.

JamieShoes

Veteran
I was under the impression that entrants were not allowed to buy passes this year? in any event, it's nice to think that maybe judges will ultimately end up with bigger packs as it could only add to the occasion :)

see you in a few short weeks mate :)
j

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes no one can judge who enters this year. so the judges passes will have to be bought by us poor buggers with nothing special ready to enter this year :)

this rule had to be implemented for the seed co cup for sure, as you don't want anyone to be able to buy all the judges passes and vote them selves the cup. as for the growers category, i think that could have been left the same as always, as i know many growers who want to enter also want to be able to taste everything else that others entered. but even there, i guess once you have cups to win, you can't mess about and leave loop holes that people might exploit to cheat.

does make me less sad that i have nothing ready to enter this year though, :joint:

:tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
yes no one can judge who enters this year. so the judges passes will have to be bought by us poor buggers with nothing special ready to enter this year :)

this rule had to be implemented for the seed co cup for sure, as you don't want anyone to be able to buy all the judges passes and vote them selves the cup. as for the growers category, i think that could have been left the same as always, as i know many growers who want to enter also want to be able to taste everything else that others entered. but even there, i guess once you have cups to win, you can't mess about and leave loop holes that people might exploit to cheat.

does make me less sad that i have nothing ready to enter this year though, :joint:

:tiphat:

well it is understnadleable (hahahah hahahaa I left that uncorrected for you to giggle at, shit I'm high)

*understandable really as the cup moves on I guess it has to become more "offiicial" as great emphasis is placed on it (from my understanding) as being one of the few "true" cups to enter...

I know what you mean though, in a nicer world we could all just indulge ourselves as we really ought to :)

for what its worth I have a few spare bits of my entry for comparisons and giggles with other entrants and anyone else :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
would it be out of order to maybe suggest a gathering of entrants who want to share samples with eachother? as this might be the best way for them to try the samples they might otherwise have bought as judges (if like myself entrants had a few grams over the required 28g entry)

just a thought :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for entrants to sample each others goodies. you just have to make sure not to identify your entry to any judges in any way till after the judging is done. in years past that could get one disqualified, as it's about the bud, not the popularity of the handle lol.

JamieShoes

Veteran
true true.. was just a thought I was having :)

mines called "brians groin" anyway so I dont think it would be a big sway :D

(not really :) )

morecbd

When and where can we buy the judges pass

When and where can we buy the judges pass

Hello

when and where can I buy a 1 judge pass ?

thanks

CBD

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got now 50 more posts but still I cannot PM. Maybe tomorrow or at max monday will be last chance to send the packet...
I need that adress....
Any ideas?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes im also wondering about the passes, i'll be over flying in a few days. but i suppose if they are put up last minute we can always get them on site or some thing. i'm sure it will all be worked out. this time on Friday i should be in Amsterdam :woohoo:

jinx 420

See you all there:jump:,arriving on 18th hope to meet up for a nice session and to check out the main event,4:20 in the Dam is going to be great,so thank you everyone that put this together:thank you: