oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
please contact me via PM for the postal address to send your entrys to

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Im not sure its worth my sending it now ,, pretty sure it would be tight to get there by the 16th , wish the addr3ess had been given sooner for us folks over the ponds , really gives us a handicap ...
One would have to allow at least 10 working days to arrive from australia to amsterdam .

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
for security reasons we can't send out the addy any earlier
sorry if it causes problems

OP

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
well....there is 10 working days now, plus a weekend and a half to get your entries in for the 2010 ICM Growers and Breeders Cup...

....So let's see what ya'll have to offer!

...may the best erb'/hash win!

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New to forums, cannot PM

New to forums, cannot PM

Hi there world of growers/breeders!
I've been lurking this forums for a few time and learning A LOT.
A BBBIIIGGG THANK YOU to everyone!
Every word is so precious in here...
This year I've got a couple of days to be at the cup and I won't waste this chance to share with you all, judges and friends, some 2009 outdoor NYCD sativa pheno.
Stash is packed and ready to go, but unfortunately I registered too late to be able to PM and I need that shipping address...
Can Oldpink PM me and reveal me the address?
thank you in advance.
Regards
Dr. Penthotal

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Im hopeful Ill have a surplus and be able to enter something next year. I wish you all good luck that are entering and wish I was there with you all enjoying the contest.

morecbd

2010 ic420 cup

2010 ic420 cup

Is the cup at pink floyd agin this year ?

Where can I buy a Jude pass?

thanks

cbd

Cannawinner

Veteran
Hi there world of growers/breeders!
I've been lurking this forums for a few time and learning A LOT.
A BBBIIIGGG THANK YOU to everyone!
Every word is so precious in here...
This year I've got a couple of days to be at the cup and I won't waste this chance to share with you all, judges and friends, some 2009 outdoor NYCD sativa pheno.
Stash is packed and ready to go, but unfortunately I registered too late to be able to PM and I need that shipping address...
Can Oldpink PM me and reveal me the address?
thank you in advance.
Regards
Dr. Penthotal

Start posting mesages around the forum to make up 50 counts. and then you will be able to PM.
But becareful in how you post:as per guide lines
15. There is a minimum post count of 50 required prior to being able to send/receive private messages or use the chatroom. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted; repeated turbo posting will result in banning. Due to multiple violations and disrespect of forum guideline #15, members circumventing this policy (for example turbo posting...or posting text of little to no content, or duplicate posts) will have their post count reset to zero by admin as a warning. Repeated posting to circumvent policy will result in banning. Due to turbo posting in the Introduction forum all posts within the Introduction Forum will not be included in member post count totals.

mr.haze420

Veteran
that info will be made available soon i am sure, they were up for sale on the seedbay site last year a week or so before the cup

NHMI

So do you send an oz of your nug to them to be considered? What a way to get free nugs...lol....I wish mine were done in time, but they will be just getting cut around the 16th, so maybe next year....I wish I could go but I am buying a house and we close on the 15th.

mr.haze420

Veteran
yeah, you enter 30g of weed and or 15g of hash, gn breaks down the entries to 1 g bags of herb and 1/2g of hash and sells the 30 judges packs for x amount of euros depending on the quantity of entries

H

heavy dank nugg

I would really like to be there for the cup.just to meet some of you peeps and smoke a j.
I have about 700 dollars.can I get a round trip ticket from U.S. with that?
are there any costs to being at the cup and not being a judge?

mr.haze420

Veteran
I would really like to be there for the cup.just to meet some of you peeps and smoke a j.
I have about 700 dollars.can I get a round trip ticket from U.S. with that?
are there any costs to being at the cup and not being a judge?

i doubt that 700$ will get u here, then there is hotel, food, dope and the redlight. 2000$ is more realistic

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
yeah, you enter 30g of weed and or 15g of hash, gn breaks down the entries to 1 g bags of herb and 1/2g of hash and sells the 30 judges packs for x amount of euros depending on the quantity of entries
Well.....entry form says 7.5g of hash :jump: ...not 15.

Counting the days down.... :biggrin:

:dance013:
DG

M

mosca negra

Funny-- my entry form says 14g of hash for both Independent grower or Seed Company submission!

So which is it?

Latest posts

Latest posts