What's new

I weaved my scrogg....

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I believe they'd be right because a true digi needs no fans as they emit very little heat.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
yeah i think im gonna go with that site the ballast,hortilux bulb And socket cord comes out to 309 no hood tho

green_thumb...

Veteran
So i orderd the 400w lumatek i was thinking in my lil place 2-400w would be manageable on the wallet and maybe i can use the heat to warm the rest of the house lol.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Alright guys im going to set up my res,i have a 30gal sterlite tub,bulkhead fittings for the buckets,sub pump to feed,3-3/4"dia x 1.5' drain tubes that will meet up at a 6' long 2"diam black coex abs pipe thatl drain back into the res,what ya guys think? any suggestions??? tips??? advice???

F

flat5th

Boooommm!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIGITAL-600-watt-HPS-AIR-COOLED-HOOD-GROW-LIGHT-BALLAST_W0QQitemZ120362574848QQcmdZViewItem

ebay baby!!!
Digi 600 w. 600HPS bulb and Cooled hood

Also from HTGSupply. Dude I live in the internet

SDG - I just recommended that exact same setup to a friend. haha. I love HTG. I've gotten all my stuff from them. Their customer service is AMAZING. I bought a $99 400w HPS...they were out of stock so they upgraded me to a $200 light for free. Then i did it again! It was like buy one get one free! I had some trouble with one of the bulbs...they sent me 2 replacements with no questions asked. I love that place, they are so cheap and so reliable. All my other local grow friends use them too. Can't say enough good stuff about HTG!

-Fifth.

PS - I find that their shipping on eBay is more than on their site.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
what are you talking about vigilo no root rot here

I dunno...... that pic of the roots you showed earlier didn't look so good. The really light yellow in the new growth is what I usually get with root rot also.

DWC is a bitch for heat. Even with those insulated, reflective covered buckets you're going to run into root rot issues.

It will be a combination of the high temps and the lack of dissolved oxygen. The more pumps you have, the higher temps you can run. (to a point) You would do well to run your res into another area, other than your grow. Would be much easier to keep cool and you'd be able to run higher temps in the room without issues. (Sativas like 85F, DWC doesn't!)
:)

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You would do well to run your res into another area, other than your grow. Would be much easier to keep cool and you'd be able to run higher temps in the room without issues. (Sativas like 85F, DWC doesn't!)
:)
Talking theory only (I grow in my res.) A separate res means water pumps. Water pumps mean heated water. The longer the distance, the bigger the pump, the more heat it puts in the water. Unless the other room is significantly cooler or has a chiller, I still see ice bottles (or summer shutdowns) in his future.

green_thumb...

Veteran
yeah im gonna run the res outside of the cab,cooling is not an issue with 400w's gonna hang the panda in a minute here so ill post pix soon

green_thumb...

Veteran
well hung the panda and im gonna finish the set up tomorrow heres pix of the current progress
before
CIMG3933.jpg

after
CIMG3945.jpg

CIMG3943.jpg

so what do you guys think of my bucket set up?

Latest posts

Latest posts