What's new

I was saved by a electric company employee

G

greenmatter

:yeahthats I think the OP needs to buy a lottery ticket and give a big chunk of the winnings to his new best friend! Awesome story.

zing IMHO you don't need to bother playing lotto ever again. you already hit your 6 numbers. good for you and a win for the stoners. you can bet this person risked their job for what they did. maybe humanity does have a chance. COOL NEWS

C

Cheeb

Awesome story. That employee was a hero.

Also curious to know what state, but I guess you cant divulge.

Thats all they came in based upon?

Its bullshit warrants get signed for w/o police work. Some asshole says they see you at a grow shop and then they check your power bill and raid your house due to high usage.

Might as well shit on the constitution. Thank god they didnt shoot you.

Should of cleaned up shop, left all the gear up and bought a tray of pepper plants.
Gardening indoors is not illegal and law enforment should have to investigate into WHAT is being grown.

Its a shame they found that little nug. Should sue em for property and mental health damages.

Aside from the little nug bust and your home being destroyed you had to been loving it on the inside watching those pigs hunt around a residence for some evil imaginary plants.

legalize it already

C

Cheeb

quick question.

Did the friend know where you live? or did they merely check your address/usage because he coughed up your name?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing story. Score 1 for the good guys.
I'm really happy for you. Its great that guy had the balls to call and tip you off.

MARLO

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I just have a few comments...

First, congratulations.

Second, be wary of people asking for details about your recent raid on a public forum. These people are either nubies that don't understand the rules, or they are baiting you and gathering info. Glad you didn't give your location, but be vague on your details. Personally I'd edit them if I were you.

Third, I hope you plan on either quitting growing for a while or plan on moving to another state. You know this isn't over. Especially if it was DEA.

Fourth, I'd advise you to reflect on where the loopholes are in your game that got you caught, and tighten it up in the future. Seems like you are doing a lot of things right.

Fifth, thank that guy at the electric company in some way. You'll make his year, and he'll never forget it.

Be careful. Be safe. Good luck.

GWB

brutus3

Holy shit! U got lucky on that tip! 700 a month tho! Wow! I'm also curious as to how much wattage. I'm running about 2500 (actually prob closer to 3000) total and I freak out!

DaPurps

That is amazing. I would be hunting that employee down to kiss his ass.

I wonder what the lowest 12/12 wattage usage to cause a bust in a non-med state is.

Some friend you had eh...

J

joejusttyped

Lucky man. It's good to know nice people still exist in the world ;)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW! that is some lucky shit. That guy that warned you should be president of the nicest people ever club.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Find that man and buy him a working girl.
For a week!

Oh yeah,
Flip Flops! (I'm not talking about shoes)

R

redeyesurprise

I have to join in on the chorus of praise for your new friend at the power company. The snitch should get some new cement shoes though. Still amazes me that the bacon company can get a warrant with nothing less than a statement from someone they busted. And to think they still try to tell us we live in a free country...

ddrew

Veteran
This kind of stuff is a good sign for MJ
First the jury nullification stories where jurors refused to convict for possession of a small amount.
Now this.
Just goes to show that the general public is getting sick of prohibition, and the Nazi thug police tactics that go along with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts