What's new

I want to grow "tripping weed" what should I get?

Ludo

I have tripped of some Alegria, grown by Icetoker a few years back. The experience was so intense that I have never forgotten this one....! After smoking 1/3 of a XXL cone joint with 4g and ½g bubble I started tripping.....
Everything on the table was shaking like crazy....the table was still and I had to put my palms on it to try to make things slow down......lol no way.....it kept on for 10-15min with the visual tirp, but had a ½ hour laugh and was talking jibberish with Mr toker for I know not how long......very memorable:tiphat:

Good luck i you search....good karma all the way!!!! peace:ying:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I wanted to bump this thread.

This is basically the type of strain I have always searched for, and dreamed of.

Johnny Blaze is one I never really embedded into my brain/wishlist, but now it is.

Any other opinions of some indoor do-able 10 week strains I should look into????

I wish I could get a good NL x Haze seed/clone.
PPP/PowerPlant......Jack Herrer.....Tim's BB Sativa.....I.S.S..... Are all strains Ive considered, and always wanted, but what are your opinions?
I'm starting from scratch because I gifted all of my seeds away.
I have Apollo-11 f2s,bx1s on the way so I can find males to breed with my 13 year old Apollo 11 mother. Which I know isnt exactly trippy, but I want to find or buy some seeds this week. Just trying to get some opinions