What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

definitly kush's are beastly! i have my purple kush, and its got faat leaves already! i think its a 3 week or so veg, and im almost ready to take cuts! probubly take 4 of the longest, fattest stemmed side branches!

hope you find ur battery charger! i cant find the charger for my really nice d3000 nixon :p ill have to find ANOTHER camera.

cant wait for pictures!!

christoph.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Purple kush is nice. Ive scored it a few times, very stoney i found i dont like to walk or stand or move on it unless it was to the fridge.

Damn you have a d3000. Thats super baller, i was reading the paper and they had these "on sale" and i use the term loosely. I didnt know Nikon was advertising the fuck out a high end camera, because i always see the d3000 commercials. That does remind me i have this older d70 that i dont know how to use , i might be able to use that.I find it to be intimidating so i always use my nikon coolpix s3

Fuzz420

Veteran
Since its late i cant get shot of the other box until tomorrow

Heres the vegging box

Attachments

• DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10

Fuzz420

Veteran
More

Attachments

• DSC_0055.jpg
    DSC_0055.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11

Fuzz420

Veteran
Lastly

Attachments

• DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0057.jpg
    DSC_0057.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 11

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking nice an healthy there bruz. The next round is on the way woohoo :biggrin:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Ok here we go some entry level full flower action.

I must apologize up front for a couple blurry pictures, trying to get the hang of this d70

I must say im most impressed with how fast my seeds have sprouted. 2/3 made it above dirt in 5 days flat. It could have been 4 days but i let them sit in water for an extra 24 hours. I had to germ in 48, and the last at 72hours, two days in dirt and the first two are up in 5 days. :)

Attachments

• amsterdam 133
    amsterdam 133
    71.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0061.jpg
    DSC_0061.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 10

Fuzz420

Veteran
More

Attachments

• DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9

Fuzz420

Veteran
Lastly

Attachments

• DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0068.jpg
    DSC_0068.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 9

Nemesi5

hehe i hear ya on that. all my stock loves FFOF. never had any problems with it. well for an update. since you posted some pics i will too lol. i think i am deciding to keep the flowering clones i have now just cause i cant wait longer and its coming out to nicely just now. i am 2-3 weeks in flowering and the nycdxafghan is already pushing in trichromes. im pollinating everythign with the male clone i had. the pollen sacks are starting to split now. i killed 2 male mothers i had one was the nycdxafghan other was sour turbo. so far i have 4 mothers and im stiill waiting for sex on 1 of em. hopefully ill be moving soon so i can get everythign set. as soon as i move i will transplant the flowering clones and hookem up to my 600hps. i just swapped them with the mothers and noe the mothers are under the floro and the clones are under the 400 MH. it is a switchable ballast but the HPS portion of it decided to blow out several months ago. ( I have also not hit any of the flowering clones with nuts yet, i will next time i feed)

NYCDxAfghaan 2-3 Weeks. (Smells Very Nice, mixed sweetness and dankness). I have to say the trichrome dev on this one is outstanding. should make killer smoke. + i will have some seeds of this with the other dank male. the male smells like straight fuel.
picture.php

here is the male
picture.php

Sour Turbo
album.php

The Group Pic
picture.php

And The Mothers. I am happy with how i made em. nice n stubby lil bushes. each one will prolly produce minimum 20 cuts each if i veg em out for around 2-3 weeks without givin em a haircut lol. (Notice the carbon filter in my mother room lol) yes they really do stink that much to were i need some filtration in veg. the filter has about 8 pounds of carbon and it is working great so far for them.
picture.php

Fuzz420

Veteran
That afghan diesel looks great, i bet its gonna be a frosty one. I bet that afghan diesel x sour turbo would be ridiculous. Thats 3 kinds of diesel in the resulting cross, make sure make a nice seed run so can get some of them on the server fund ;)I bet they would go crazy for them.Man those mother plants look awesome great work on the training. If you continue to flower while before the move, you dont think the smell will be too much?

stj2006

Fuzz unbelievable thread, i'm so stoked by all the micro growers on here. Well done, here's to many more bountyful harvest m8

Nemesi5

yeah they will prolly smell but ill figure something out i cant delay any longer lol. i went ahead and saved a little pollen o na bag for future use. i dusted all the flowering plants. the cross should be rediculous and i should have tons of beans =D. ill order the new carbon filter and muffler very soon so. i found some extra money lol

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I'm really looking forward to this new grow Fuzz:)
I've been lucky with seeds in that they have all germed and popped above soil in 2 days or less... I know someone who just puts the seeds right into the soil..no soaking them or anything....works for him though...those new ladies you have there look like VERY strong and healthy plants...
thanks for your help too bro...:thank you:
take care

Fuzz420

Veteran
stj2006-Thanks for stopping by, much appreciated.Its micro pimpin over here :D

NEM- LOL, well then good luck with move, i hope the smell doesnt get out of hand, but you'll figure it out :)

BC Chronic- Yea that straight to dirt method is like "nature" but i cant see myself paying good money for seeds and throwing them in dirt like that, each is there own, and at the end of the day all roads end up at the same location. Thanks a lot

Nemesi5

so i just discovered something interesting. the NycdxAfghan Female i have (4) has 3 grow tips per node. i remember seing a journal like that like poly something i dunno maybe that was 4 lol. but 3 growth tips on each node no WONDER it was the bushiest mother i have. this will make for very interesting things. especially im makin seeds with this one. today was also the first day i fed them some nuts. i gave em about 4.5ML of KoolBloom in a halfgallon. dont have ph tester so i coudnt adjust that. hopefully i wont burn em. i think ill be good. i jsut wanna move so i can transplant these ladies into bigger containers and hookem up under the 600wat =D.

on the other note im debating ordering some extrema, and some ko kush. and then i saw uber kush i wander how different that is from the ko with the skush in there. it would be handy to go with them cause there fem. still thinking about my options.