What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Its a slaughter house over here. Tossed out 4 clones, now all i have in flower is 1 MOD bx #1, and 1 Kali Most.

Nemesi5

damn. i need to order filter befor i can do ANYTHING. the day after i took the pictures i put em in the tent and it got hot cause i didnt hookup my 400+cfm inline only like a crappy 6inch one and i came home to it reeking up half the house. keep in mind i rent on the upper floor so i didnt know what to do i turned off lights cut em down again and the smell is fine for now but. im not gonna flower until i get that can 75 filter and a duct mufler would be good. i think my buddy is going to lend me the money so hopefully everything will be on track. if not i cant risk flowering any of this. it is going to reek like high hell. from the stink ive seen them put out in veg i want to be prepared. other than that everything is doing nice.

Fuzz420

Veteran
good thing you dont live on the lower level, the whole building would have smelled it.Well i hope you buddy looks out for you so we can get this stinky grow show on the road

Nemesi5

Updates: Cause im bored and have nothing better to do

Here are some pics of the clones that i have under 12/12 to determine sex.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

close node spacing
picture.php

here is macro of the nodes. still nothing to really see. been about a week +/- not to sure lol.
picture.php

mother that were cut down yet again. its been about 3 or 4 times now i trimmed the shit outa em. along with the clones that will be flowered for bud in the middle.
picture.php

and here is a close up of the clones that will be flowered.there is 9 in there if you can see.
album.php
picture.php

a pic of most of the nuts and stuff i have. in the picture i forgot to include my clonex.
picture.php

nothing to special yet and not to much action going on but this is what its at so far.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Nice pics. Those are some stocky plants, nice and tight structure very nice.

florabloom + koolbloom, thats the lucas formula isnt it?

Nemesi5

yeah i was going for rez's recipe. i just need to pickup some flora micro and some molasses. along with coco and ph tester

Fuzz420

Veteran
MOD's TOC (The Odd Couple) landed today. Some how need to figure out a way so i can do side by side of Kali Dream and TOC. There pretty closely related but very different should be interesting

Kali Dream=Dreamweaver x Kali Mist
TOC=Dreamweaver x MOD bx and of course MOD bx is Destroyer x Kali Mist.

Nemesi5

well unfortunitely i have to move in less than 30 days because the house is being sold where im at now. so i wil have to delay things up a bit. regardless where i go if i cant go big then i will micro. i will be keeping all my mothers so no waste. i refuse to kill sour diesel mothers. lol. all will be fine hopefully. as for the sexing. the one i said looked bad dyed a week or so ago so i need to re-sex one of them which i just started doing which is 2(sd). so far i have 3 girls 1 male. the 1 male is stinky as hell smells like fuel so i will be collecting pollen before i move for future use. the male is the NYCDxAFGHAN. i got 2 SD females and one NYCDxAFGHAN female. i just root pruned 2 of em last night im will do the rest soon.on the good note since i got such short notice to have to moveout (1month) im not paying my rent. which leaves me plenty of money to buy some new equitment. ill be getting that can filter 75 with around 60 pounds of carbon. the 6" vent muffler. insulated ducting. coco more nuts and whatever else i can think of when the times comes to go shopping lol. im gonna get some pics up in a day or so of everything.

Nemesi5

here is some pics of the sexin clones. lookin so nice.
start with the nycdafghan male that is super stinky
picture.php

picture.php

here is the nycdxafghan female i have (out of 2 seeds i germs i got 1 male 1 female)
picture.php

here is the sour turbo, #1 has greatt vigor. overgrown everythign so far.
picture.php

picture.php

this is another sour turbo
picture.php

Fuzz420

Veteran
Wow your moving again, this has to be some kind of record. Good luck once again, atleast this time you can keep you stock. Great pics tho, they look very healthy and happy

Cheeseubuds-Couple plants are starting to take off, but i dont have a battery charger for my cam it disappeared so it will be while before i can get some pics up :frown:

Nemesi5

yeah man all will be good. im going to take all the clones i have now that ar fem n plant em outside, maybe get an outside run going?

Fuzz420

Veteran
Slight little update, sorry still no cam.

My MOD bx #1 that i threw in flower is taking off. Its on the 4th/5th node and its showing preflower. So 12 weeks from now i should have some great headstash. The remaining kali clone in flower is finally kicking out new growth as well.Shes lagging behind by a week or 2 but shes's coming.

Im having great success after taking longer cuts. I have a MOD bx #2 that took off, shes will remain in veg for more cuts. Also i have what i believe is the lone surviving og kush cut i hope.The very last clone happened to be the best, as she did like the mod and took right off. Im going to throw her into flower sometime next week to verify her lineage, and if shes og ill bring her back out. Worst case scenario is its something else and ill have to crack 1 of 2 remaining og kush bag seed stash, but i hope it doesnt come to that.

My Kali and MOD bx #1 mothers are coming along nicely. The kali is a beast she will be ready for clones in a week or so.The MOD seems to be slow vegger, so it will be a few weeks longer before shes ready for clones. Im trying to avoid flowering out more than 1 or two of the stinky strains(og, and star kush) during the summer. Lastly i couldnt resist popping more seeds. I took my single Violator kush fem out cracked her. Straight from the freezer to a few minute thaw to water, she popped and shot up out of the soil within about 4 days, very impressive IMO. That was a week or so ago :). Then two days ago i dropped a couple more Kali Most in water(3), to see what else i can find in them.Any other pheno would have to be exceptional to replace this Red Stem Incense smelling pheno that i have now.So it should be fun to see what i get of them. I certainly enjoyed mixing Kali and Og and smoking it, i thought that would be a fun cross, hint hint ;) ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sounds like a great cross to me bro, can't wait to see ya violator kush girl :biggrin:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Those plants are looking awesome!! can't wait to see some updated ones!!!
anything with Kush in it, is all good by me:)
take care

Fuzz420

Veteran
el dream reader- Thanks for stopping by. There should be a OG kush x (afghan-hawaii xblueberry sativa) as well. Should be super tasty

b00m-Violator kush is nice, ive grew her before.I ran her with next to sensi star which my buddy swore by, and i would have to say that violator gave the sensi star a run for her money. Super stony, will knock your dick in the dirt

BC Chronic-I cant wait to get yall the updated ones!!!!

Gotta keep some kush in the garden at all times :bongsmi: