What's new

I think I might be getting a knock at the door tomorrow morning

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
All's well that ends better. I'm glad the reign of the ceiling people has been brought to heel and that the mad dragons of the government have been held at bay.

Originally Posted by Still Invisible
Sorry, been busy.
Yes nothing came of it but when you have had them knock on your door saying "purple monkey typewriter" then maybe one gets a bit paranoid.
Haven't read all the replies, got to take a few hits off the rock and go to the moon with the ceiling people, but will read them when I get back.

I didn't post that quote above; someone made it up and attributed it to me.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
This guys wasted 3 threads with all this ceiling people, bugged house, cops watching him jog n walk the dog. Wasnt there sometyhing about samsquamches living down the block? Everyone click out now and dont feed him anymore - or else alien elvis jersey devils will wash their toes with yuor harvested spleen juice.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a strain called Blue Moon Rocks actually.. good shit too :tiphat:

Will everyone please be nice to this guy, he is after all one of us and a fellow grower, it's not funny when you are in the throes of paranoia and all worried about your freedom. We have all been there before so it's probably best to not add insult to injury not good karma but I have to admit you guys are hilarious :bigeye:

Still Invisible we love you man! I promise you are okay, they have moved on brother. If they had anything on you for sure they would have came right back with a warrant! And for the plants outside on the balcony, that is the big no-no because that gives them automatic probable cause to come inside if they are spotted. No outside plants on your property if you are not legal!

Don't feel like cops are watching you because they are watching everyone, not just you my brother. And about not having to open the door unless they have a warrant, actually they will lie about that too and then later lie that they even said that so if they say they have a warrant make them force their way inside don't ever allow them entry whatsoever even if they claim to have a warrant. If they have a warrant most times they are not gonna ask nicely to come in they are gonna bust in the door so fuck all that cooperating shit, they are not your friends and they will not help you if you help them so don't fall for it. We are BARELY hanging onto our rights to privacy in our homes so don't ever give them an inch because they always take a mile, trying to make you walk the green mile over a plant! :joint:

rizzed

Thank you for pointing that out SOTF420 :tiphat: Oh and it's a BOG strain too, adding that one to the list. There's an interesting thread on perception somewhere that just started, check it out if you're interested. Do what feels right and stay safe :ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
isnt stillinvisible the same guy who was getting snitched on by his neighbors..and he continues to grow dope in the same house..

big surprise the cops are on your block....told you to tear your grow down and you decided it was OK.....so its all on you at this point, people have already told you to be cautious..

hahaah man that had me rollin for a minute..purple monkey typewriter sounds like the new hype strain..its a cookie s1.

big surprise the cops are on your block....told you to tear your grow down and you decided it was OK.....so its all on you at this point, people have already told you to be cautious..

Read back a page; I did tear it down; I was tearing it down while the cops were still in my front yard.
That was about 3 months ago now; I can't say if I have started back up now, but if I have it would be only on a very small scale.
Got to see which way the wind is going to blow.

Read back a page; I did tear it down; I was tearing it down while the cops were still in my front yard.
That was about 3 months ago now; I can't say if I have started back up now, but if I have it would be only on a very small scale.
Got to see which way the wind is going to blow.

so what happened with the ceiling people?