What's new

I think I might be getting a knock at the door tomorrow morning

Anyway what happened it's just before midnight here and I walked down to the bottle shop which is about 400 meters from where I live, with my dog.
Walking down my street on the way there the cops drove past and they were going fairl slowly and they were looking at me.
Anyway on the way back from the bottle shop the same cops came driving towards me and then they turned left into a side street and did a u turn and just sat there watching me until I got close and then they drove off.
Then walking down my driveway I looked back and saw a pair of tail lights go past, I''m getting vibes that it was the same cops, but I can't be sure.
They came to my door about 3 or 4 months ago and said someone had informed them that I was selling dope, and that I might also be growing it, and they wanted to come inside and have a look around, but I wouldn't let them.
But while I haven't been breaking any laws the problem here is that they can detain you under the mental health act if they think you are a danger to yourself or other people.
But around here they misuse it and use it to enact laws that don't exist; that is they take you away if they don't like you, even if you are not breaking any laws.
This is akin to Stalinist Russia, where anyone who spoke out against the soviet dictatorship was deemed insane and locked up in a mental asylum for the rest of their life.
It happened to me several years ago; there were people living in my ceiling and I threatened to burn down the unit next door if something wasn't done about it.
And as a result I got locked up in the mental hospital for six days, even though there was nothing wrong with me.
Took me a while to extricate myself from that one.
Moral of the story; if there are people living in your ceiling don't write letters threatening to burn down the unit next door. I wasn't going to do it anyway; just trying to draw attention to the issue.
But anyway they are paying attention to me and given the past history of a snitch saying I was selling and maybe growing, a raid could be on the cards for tomorrow morning.
Anyway can't post too much about my personal situation because I think they are reading my posts and email.
Anyway got to go out on the balcony and have a smoke.
Peace, Invisible.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I hope you are really really wrong, stay safe. Maybe keep a back up pack of powdered donuts in your back pocket. If the cops come, bust them open and spread them on the ground and run. Those cops will be way too into the donuts to chase you.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
ya may wanna stay invisible for a time.....always better to be safe than ...........

ganj on.......

Yeah well, I think I'm pretty streetwise, without saying too much I used to do business on the streets of a bit city, re. pot.
So I'm always very alert even now, I'm very good at seeing which way the wind is blowing.
For example as I posted, the cops came to my door and said that someone had informed them that I was selling dope, and maybe growing it also.
Yet I had picked up about three months before that happened that I was under surveillance.
Don't worry my friend, I used to play in the big league, these country cops are easybeats.

SpayceRayce

Take off all your clothes, and stand behind your bedroom door. This will make you invisible, even if the cops do break in, they won't see you, because you will be invisible.

MIway

Veteran
i can't really count how many times i thought the day was here... lol... there are secondary effects to the weed after all.

doubt the task force is advertising their presence to you tho! but there is a task force... in the unmarked vans you see... disguised as service vehicles... and the helicopters, oh the helicopters... think the utility guy is in w them too. ;-)

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: I think I might be getting a knock at the door tomorrow morning

Didn't you say you aren't growing in another thread? So what's the big deal?

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
They came to my door about 3 or 4 months ago and said someone had informed them that I was selling dope, and that I might also be growing it, and they wanted to come inside and have a look around, but I wouldn't let them.

And you didn't break down and move immediately why..? Pushing your luck bro.

M

moodster

Take off all your clothes, and stand behind your bedroom door. This will make you invisible, even if the cops do break in, they won't see you, because you will be invisible.[/quote or borrow that cloak off of harry potter that cud work

jd4083

Veteran
Wow, this guy sounds like a looney tune...crazier than the average ICM'er and that's saying something...

I had Sasquatch as my neighbor a while back.........as I recall her name was Megan. seriously I had a friend stomp around in the bedroom while I was in another room just to get mental idea. She wasn't even fat

Latest posts

Latest posts