What's new

i phone suckers lol

BigJohnny

I have a 4S, I don't bother upgrading every time there is a new one....there is nothing wrong with my 4S, who gives a shit about all the extra fancy stuff anyway?

I just don't much like other phones, the iPhone is just nice and simple to use, plus I jailbreak every one we own so I have a bit more control over the inner workings of it.

By the time I get an iphone 6, the iphone 10 will be out.

Former Guest

I have an iphone but it's through Virgin mobile $30 250 minutes and unlimited data/txt. even gets billed to Anita Fixin at 123 Hahaha ct fuxyou, ID

LEF

Veteran
thanks for the tip

never had one

but seen a lot of people with one
felt like I was missing out, seemed simple to use

but too much attachment and marketing

R

Red Berry

i want a big screen iphone . better investment then a tv for car .

dddaver

Veteran
I find it really ironic calling all these devices "smart", like the "smart TV" or the "smart phone". So can I get me a "smart" pet rock?

Ain't nothing smart about any of that shit. It's all a marketing, manipulative ploy. I just hate how we are all becoming so manipulated, politics, advertizing, the news, even sports. "Current polls show", and then most often those polls are wrong and way off anyway. Fuk "smart" anything, phones that track me are fuking dumb.

I do like my wifi enabled TV though, but it sure ain't "smart".

Or is it just me that is the "stupid" one? :biggrin:

Rant over, back to the show. FUK APPLE!

br26

making a shadow of everything you done did and every place you done been. what times and what mood you were in...

the more asian children that had to lose ligaments to produce the phone is a step in the right direction for true lassez-faire capitalism.. .

have a wonderful day..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQNKb0NjvgE

Last edited:

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My bosses boss is joined at the hip with his iPad. He upgraded his OS this week and it bricked it. He had to go home. Fucker can't use a pencil.
Burn1

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I am proud to say I have a Motorola flip phone with no internet/messaging or nay of that unnecessary bullshit.

Had it like 6 years now no problems.

If I want music, I turn on the radio.

Suckers who buy this shit...you keep buying, Apple is in my portfolio.

minds_I

idiit

Veteran
iPhone? It's a spyphone: Apple devices can record your every movement
Hidden in Apple phones is a function which logs every journey you take
Frequent Locations feature was quietly introduced to iPhones a year ago
iPhones are able to analyse the data and work out where you live

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...le-devices-record-movement.html#ixzz3EXmmPE2x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...s-spyphone-Apple-devices-record-movement.html

O

OGShaman

Smartphones will provide a lot more information about your life and your habbits than an old flip phone, but both types allow your location and communications to be tracked and intercepted. If you don't want to be tracked by cell phone you shouldn't own one. Or burner up at least.

Just recently we've learned there are fake interceptor towers all over the place just soaking up that data. Nobody knows who owns them. NSA can just go to your carrier they don't need fake towers.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mysterious-fake-cellphone-towers-2014-9

StoneyK

Veteran
Sure just a phone is reliable cheap and if thats all you need great.
But and its a big ol kardasian but...
A modern device does so much more.
Mines replaces my home internet, my cable tv service, my computer, a camera, a video camera, voice recorder.... the list just goes on an on....
We are still two sides of the same coin tho in reality.
You guys enjoy the simplicity of your devices....
We enjoy the elegance and simplicity of ONE device that replaces so many others.
Damn iphones havent been cool for 10 years now...lol
They lag years behind android, instead of embracing their market like android did and incorporate their additions they block em an take an elitest attitude towards development. Android even pumps it out open source...
Im waiting on the note 4.... next month.
Gonna crush that iphone 6
Ive had my note 2 for years and its been awesome best device ive ever owned

B

Bob Green

Right now I use an old android Samsung Dart from 2007. Last night a friend of mine gave me his old iPhone 5 because he just got the 6. Still not sure if I will switch over to apple or just use it to trade for a newer android.

Last edited:

Croptober

I feel like when you update your phone it causes problems and slows them down so your forced to buy a new one. And look what just came out the 6 I wouldn't be surprised if my 5s doesn't work as fast now.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
case of beer and that aint cheap here 38$$$...wouldn't do it again unless it was a good friend....I got a smart tv but I like my phone dumb.....yeehaw..good luck to anyone else trying to restore their phone through I tunes.....what a scam you cant download a fix directly you have to install iTunes...which screwed up my previous media program...luckily they had a newer version out which I downloaded and fixed my issue....fuk apple and I don't want I tunes either biotches...deleted

Slim Pickens

Veteran
The wife still has the Razer v3 that runs like a swiss watch..

love my razer military spec tough bugger

The wifes is the first release...the one that you cannot turn the autocomplete option off.I hate that.

Google bought the mobile phone division of Motorola after it split into two companies (Motorola Mobility & Motorola Solutions), mostly to acquire it's patents, for 12.5 billion dollars.

For the last 10 months they have the been in the process of selling it to Lenovo (a chinese company) for 2.91 billion dollars. The deal is supposed to complete in 2015.

Google gets to keep most of the patents.

I hate the Goog...but I think I said that already. :)

I think all Apple execs should be required to get that new iPhone implanted up their ass.

Apple execs should have to work in the assembly plant in China for a minimum of a week,under the EXACT same conditions as the Chinese assembly workers...

I'd want to get a video of that.

Latest posts

Latest posts