What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need some vibes IC.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Strength be Marley's, may his health be blessed. My German Shorthair watches over me from above now... but she will always be missed as long as I am on this plain. Spoiled her with her favorites and poured the love all over. I'm so sorry Bobby, but tears are flowing here. Agape' forever ~

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn Bobby, real sorry to hear about Marley. Make the best of your time left with him. Keep the prime ribeye coming. And toss him a treat from the Mad Monk. :tiphat:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
The hardest 'right' thing I ever had to do :badday:
I know Marley had a great ride in the Chamber :ying:

Peace,
SSM :joint:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
im so sorry bobby

a bone tumor almost always means it will have spread,,

enjoy the time you have with the big guy,,, dogs are the best people,, they give you everything of themselves and are always with you,,,

V

vonforne

My beloved Saint Bernard, Marley, has a bone tumor.

I can't bring myself to amputate his leg, just so I can keep him around another year. He is also probably too big, to be a three legged dog. In which case I would have to put him down anyways.

Vet gave him a "few weeks".

Ski trip cancelled. Stocking up on his favorite foods.

Ever bought your dog a $30 prime ribeye? That is his dinner tonight.

This fucking sucks.

Lost my dog of 12.5 yrs last june to Pancreatic cancer. Gone in 5 days.

The best to you and your pal SS.

When the time comes do him a favor...................

V

D

DJXXPLATINUM

HUGS YOUR WAY...GOOD LUCK GETN THROUGH THIS.......

CAREFUL THIS WILL BRING ON THE TEARS....

A PETS 10 COMMANDMENTS;
1) My life is likely to last 8-15 years. Any seperation from you is likely to be painful...

2)Give me time to understand what you want from me...

3) Place your trust in me, it is crucial for my well being...

4)Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up for punishment...you have your work, your friends, your entertainment...but I only have you...

5) Talk to me...even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your tone of voice when talking to me...

6) Be aware that how ever you may treat me, I will never forget it...

7) Before you hit me, before you strike me...remember that I could hurt you too...and yet I choose not too bite...

8)Before you scold me for being lazy or unco-operative...ask yourself if something might be lacking or bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or haven't been walked enough or my heart might be getting old or weak...

9) Please take care of me when I grow old, you too will grow old...

10) On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. NEVER say you cant bare to watch...Don't make me face this alone, everything is easier for me if you are there because I love you so...

Makes me cry every damn time, but makes me feel good at the same time. I hope you like it just as much as I do. All the best..DJ

Tuggo

Damn, sorry to hear Bobby. Will be praying for you and Marls bro. Fuggin sucks but know he will understand and be happy with whatever decision you make just as he always has. :comfort:

Oh yeah, take pics and make some home movies. Lost a pit years ago, best dog I ever owned, and its kills me everytime I think about him as I have nothing to remember him by.

Mouse

Bobby-so- so sorry dude...I like what yort said: " my heart bleeds to the beat of yours". For what ever It may be worth, I wish i had seen this post sooner, i have some of the Simpson oil I could have offered up?? From all three of my Beagles; Tracker, Chaser and Shilo, and from my fav little Beaggle babe, Hunter, who i buried in May and my two little sable brown Burmese kitties, Mookie and Mingo, all their love to you and Marley!!!

:( Mouse

Mouse

Bobby-so- so sorry dude...I like what yort said: " my heart bleeds to the beat of yours". For what ever It may be worth, I wish i had seen this post sooner, i have some of the Simpson oil I could have offered up?? From all three of my Beagles; Tracker, Chaser and Shilo, and from my fav little Beaggle babe, Hunter, who i buried in May and my two little sable brown Burmese kitties, Mookie and Mingo, all their love to you and Marley!!!

:( Mouse

Smunk

So sorry to hear Bobby - My wife and I lost our 2 four-legged family members within months. Unfortunately all too familiar with the hurt.

Keep focused on all the good memories you created together.

Best wishes.