What's new

I need ideas for things to keep me occupied

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
start collecting other people junk....and use to make ART

i would start collecting other peoples furniture and making them into grow boxes,
or
you could start to grow and sell your own (if you dont already), i mean make a real "thing" out of it, ya know.

or play a weed game on FACEBOOK, theres a new one called WEEDs SOCIAL CLUB and its waaaay better than pot farm

forty

dress up in yer mom's sluttiest gear and troll walmart

Attachments

• 2892229152_eb993b859a.jpg
    2892229152_eb993b859a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 21

nlvigour

First, a little discipline is in order.

First, a little discipline is in order.

Why not try to become fluent in a foreign language? Its a challenge but very rewarding once you are able to converse with non native English speakers. Not to mention that it can open up a world of opportunities.

Another idea may be to take some extension courses at a local college or univeristy.

stc9357

Why not try to become fluent in a foreign language? Its a challenge but very rewarding once you are able to converse with non native English speakers. Not to mention that it can open up a world of opportunities.

Another idea may be to take some extension courses at a local college or univeristy.
I'm currently learning french and spanish on rosetta stone!

gonzo`

It's really quite easy when you consider there is over 9% unemployment nationwide and zero job creation currently.

While i can understand times are tough, if you're unemployed and able to work you should be busting your ass to find a new job or start your own venture, not asking how to kill time on an interweb forum.

G

Guest 150314

volunteer at habitat for humanity, you can learn to build grow rooms while helping out the needy at the same time

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
While i can understand times are tough, if you're unemployed and able to work you should be busting your ass to find a new job or start your own venture, not asking how to kill time on an interweb forum.

I've been busting my ass ever since the housing bubble burst to find a job after the business I started failed and my efforts to become a real estate agent ended up being for naught. So far no luck.

Of course since the OP is on disability perhaps he doesn't feel he has to become employed?

lockehead

1. master a musical instrument
2. post videos of yourself playing pop songs on youtube
3. ????
4. profit

am i doin it right

Latest posts

Latest posts