• stay with MOM

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • go spend teh day with DAD

Votes: 44 91.7%

• Total voters
V

vonforne

Thanks man

I will be smoking for sure, but I owe Dad the whole day for a change, I never see him on Xmas day, so this year is his
Well your a good ma for it. All day is good. Me and my brothers used to spend one day with dad and then one day with mom. We did that because we all had busy times at the holidays.

V

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I made some mistakes in xmas over the years. But I know all those years of not being there was hurting dad, and like said before, dad's dont show it

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
ok ive not voted because its not fair to pick mom or dad........
what about this bro....
i know you said thay dont get on, but hows about putting it to your mom and dad that you want to spend xmas with the both of them but that never going to happen because thay dont get on.....suley thay could get on for 1 day and all pile round to your crib for xmas?......you know play the old jedi mind tricks on them lol eg..its not fair on you or your family..........

or hows about going to your moms first thing in the morning for a few hours,,,then fire over to the old mans for some grub and larger and guys talk:woohoo:

or get a taxi to your mums after dinner

or jump on the push bike,,,,its all good iff you crash youll be drunk anyway...

aslong as you mum has some1 to spend xmas with,,,,,thats how mums are bro,,she just loves you to bit and will feel left out........try sitting down and talking with her....

thats me outa ideas :abduct:

keep it grren
highlander

ps. go see ya dad bro

THC123

Veteran
Go to your dads man.

I mean your mom has had you all the other times.

And if she is so self centered that she makes a drama out of it well then ****** her

Dr Dog

Veteran
drama aint the word man

Call went from cryin to yelling to cancelling xmas etc etc

I know she got off phone pissed off to no end, I probably wont hear from her for a week or so

motaloca

My parents divorced when I was 4 years old.
so it was change between mom and dad all the time.
Till I got 14 and became Atheist. Simple, haven't had a Christmas since.
But I voted for dad.

chizzleonetime

I vote dad,,, i have this problem every year,,,, i always end up going to my psychotic mums who happens to ruin christmas every year,,, because my dad makes me cos my mum would be on her own , but fuck it my sister can go this year , i always get slapped with my mum ,think im gonna go to my gf mum and dads and maybe have a peacful christmas

cygnus

1 More vote for Dad. My Dad's Bday is the 24th so we always are with pop on xmas. My Mom lives in Fl. so it makes it easy. No way i'm going to Fl.:Bolt:

Dr Dog

Veteran
I have not heard anything from mom today, still a couple hours yet to go but lets say this is day 1

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drama aint the word man

Call went from cryin to yelling to cancelling xmas etc etc

I know she got off phone pissed off to no end, I probably wont hear from her for a week or so
wow, sorry to hear that bro. her trying to mainpulate/control you like that reminds me of my family's attitude as well but now both of my folks are gone, dad in '99 & mom this past spring. I learned early on the things people will say or do to steer you toward their side of an argument or issue.......

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's fucked up, Dr D. Why do you even ask such a stupid question? This is a plain and simple "no-brainer". Dads get no respect. Then you have the nerve to come here and say you've been with your mom 14 straight years. You're talking to very sensible people here, so who did you think the "poll" was going to favor? Simple math will give it to your Dad. Unbelieveable. I'll bet he's a great Dad, too. He has to be because he's not giving you any grief - like your mom is - for not spending the whole day with him - after FORTEEN years!! Give pops his respect and let him know you care. Trust me, mom will get over it. If not, she's selfish.

johnurse

i would say spend it with your dad, it'll make his day it sounds like, i was dissowned about 5 years ago and i wish they wanted to see me, so even in your imperfect situation make sure you know how lucky you are

3rd base

I have not heard anything from mom today, still a couple hours yet to go but lets say this is day 1
Why are you letting this get to you, Dr Dog?!

Crying, yelling and canceling xmas? I mean no disrespect, but it sounds like mom needs to smoke a bowl and chill out. Even parents have to grow up eventually.

Life's too short to deal with unnecessary drama and drama is almost always unnecessary...

zomg1

im in the same predicament....
Christmas at home with my mom (I've spent Christmas with her every year) or a 2 month PAID vacation to the states with my dad (who is a huge douche) and grandfather (who is the greatest man i've ever known)
I don't think I could handle being around my dad for 2 months straight.. but a paid vacation to somewhere warm is awful tempting right now because Canadian winters suck.

Dr Dog

Veteran
well

4 days since

I talked with her once for about 30 seconds, she called to see what my son wanted for xmas, and then hung up...no byes...no love you's

Being childish about this.. So she has about 25 days to get over it, or she ruins Christmas for herself

S

sparkjumper

Thats too bad Dr,eeven though my dad has passed away he would have received my vots,and not because me and him didn't get along its quite the opposite.You just cannot put anything or anybody ahead of my mom,and I mean that with all my heart