What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have got a HUGE F-ing problem

The Yamuka

I think you should just move the plants chap, you can do it stealthy like. You just need to make it your first thing to do. Good luck

Jdizzel

well, its moving day on wednesday, my light is on from 7pm -7am so i am waiting til lights on and then put them in the back of my landcruiser and taking them over to finish. i will post aftr the move and let u guys know how it goes.
JDIZZEL

Jdizzel

sorry man just made it back to my computer today, the move went pretty well , I tried to fit them in my 99 landcruiser but it was a little to short, but i angled them in there and it seem to work, my rig reeked like holy hell but they made the journey pretty well, i had a few side branches break but all in all not too bad, i was pretty pisseed i had to move them i did not them going throught that stress so close to finish and on something that i had worked so fing hard on, but i am real ready to finish those and start a new set up at my new place in the garage. i will be posting pics as the construction is about to start this week.

M

michaeljordan

take the money dude, unless you have a miracle harvest on your hands... and all the risk of driving them around? No way.

Chop em down and keep the immature bud for a rainy day. :)

Jdizzel

yep i took the 4k and ran, it paid for my deposit and first months rent and banked 2g's. so I am feeling a little upgrade on my room ( another 600 ). so it was a pain in the ass to move in 10 days and move my stash but pretty well worth it. cant wait to get started on my room here!!!!

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
I have just incounterd a HUGE problem, i have been paying my rent on time for as long as i have lived here and i just got offerd $4130.00 to move out in two weeks,( by the bank. House foreclosed) ( cash for keys program) every week that passes after the first 2weeks the offer goes down by one thousand and that is about 10-14 days before i wanted to harvest.( if i cash out the 4100)if i wait it out it will cost me 2k to finish my little crop of 6 plants.
So do i take them to a buddys house who has an empty 4x4 tent so i can finish the 10 or so days? or do i just chop and call it good??i will have bloomed for about 50 days on what i belive is a 60 day strain

What would you do ????

Please help.
JDIZZEL

I would take the money and move after chopping.
If you don't like the smoke at that 50+ day place then make bubble hash out of it.

SGMeds

yep i took the 4k and ran, it paid for my deposit and first months rent and banked 2g's. so I am feeling a little upgrade on my room ( another 600 ). so it was a pain in the ass to move in 10 days and move my stash but pretty well worth it. cant wait to get started on my room here!!!!

excellent news on the safe move... always a little crazy bumping down the road like that!

wonder what they would've offered if ya let them finish the harvest?!? ;-) might of cleared 8 from the deal!

Latest posts

Latest posts