What's new

I have a chest full of mad jars and it has a lock on it, someone has been stealing

I just found out from a friend for a fact that my sister, her boyfriend and ... guess what another friend was told my combo to my chest by them and they all have been stealing off me for a few months.

Thats my fucking head stash and I treat it right. It pisses me off to no end that people, including family have been grimy enough to keep stifling weed away from me and then go to my face and say everything is cool.

I dont feel like talking about this shit anymore but I had to make a thread to people who care.

lordbudly

Veteran
change the lock, bet they'll be like wtf... tell nobody

the difference between man and animal. the only difference is man bites the helping hand, animal trust the helping hand

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
take out the jars...put them somewhere else???...put some jars back in there with a note-"fuk you assholes!...no more of MY weed for you!...now turn around and say cheese to the camera...your busted"....
...no camera ....but will scare the shit out of them and make a point...they may even come and dobb them self in fearing you now have them on tape...

shitty ppl you trust/trusted ripping you off probly happens to lots of us...a mate did it to me years ago...he didnt know i knew...surprised the shit out of him and let him know i knew followed by if you wana be my mate you will never do that shit again...enough said..
...duno where he is these days and wont ever look him up cause i dont trust him at all.HH. =]-~

R

randude101

As sad as it sounds, when it comes to drugs and/or money, even your closest people will abuse your trust. I have seen it again and again. Best not to trust anyone you don't have to with the temptation. It's sad.

C

cellardweller

why did you give the combination to the lock to anyone in the first place?
kinda defeats the purpose no?

Booby trap with some c4?
That is not very nice to do to family and we are all family. Use some exploding ink, then ask why they are all blue in the face?

Maybe you can find someone to let go of one of those ink packs, someone that works at a bank since these can be used in non-federally insured safes.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
head to the store and buy a gun,kill them 1 buy 1 reminding them ,before pulling the trigger...This kind of chicanery should not stand......

ddrew

Veteran
Take your shittiest weed, piss all over it till it's totally soaked, dry it back out, put it in a couple jars and put them in the suitcase.
Let them smoke some stolen piss weed for a while, see how they like that.

one word bro oregano / side note dont tell anybody you cant trust second dont protect hundreds of dollars of good head with a jack in the box lock ... you know you kinda brought it apon yourself but its fixable lesson learned

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I agree with the above ideas, just pop to the store and buy up some herbs, and fill your jars up and leave with the current lock. The stealing will end with no hard feelings (which you can do without all things considered).

Latest posts

Latest posts