What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have 70K to buy a car

2011-01-05-16-37-46-3-the-body-of-venomo-gt-will-be-made-out-of-carbon-f.jpeg

Venemo Carbon GT woohoo!

L

longearedfriend

i'd like to have a land rover discovery and drive all over africa with a friend, woman or just a big bag of weed :)
images

one of my fav cars:
250px-Vw_golf_1_v_sst.jpg

maybe one day,
1988-vw-westfalia-for-8-500_5839142.jpg

Last edited:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
4000 Boss Mustang will be assembled,which isn’t even half of the original Boss’s two-year production.That sum includes 3250 base Bosses and 750 Laguna Seca editions.

Good Article.Put in a order and you don't ever need anything else.It's 444 Horsepower.Nothing beats HP.If you WANT to....you can wait for the Boss 351's or the 429's if they ever come out.

K1ndBudz

Find an old pickup for less than a a cpl grand, now you've got 67K +- for things that can be used to help grow more weed.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
I agree with whoever said Honda V6 Accord. Half the price, plenty of options if you need to go faster...looks nice...

And you have some $$$ to do other things with.

Also, check out the new Nissan Maxima.

Shits tight son!

Latest posts

Latest posts