What's new

I hate blunts

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

blunts :noway:

back in the day like 10 years ago it was on and crack'n....but today, its always a pack of lefties and a pack of elements that you will find me with....thank you ....
:dueling::joint::bandit:
shoe

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
I wouldn't say I hate blunts, by that I mean wraps or simply an emptied cigar/cigarillo, but I never understood the fascination with tobacco and weed even with shag. It is ridiculous I smoke weed for two reasons to get high and to taste the sweet sweet flavor. Thank god were I'm from we don't ruin our weed tobacco but occsially I'll enhance the flavor of shag with my favorite blunt wrap.

BTW I'm from Austin, TX (Actually a small town south of there) and we mostly just get shitty Mexi-Shag and Mystery "Dro" no strain info just "Dro" which rarely even means Hydro its just what we call anything that's not shag ( That's why I started growing in the first place).

So you kind of get tired of smoking the same shitty weed out of bongs and joints so you mix it up and throw in a Grape swisher or a line of wrap's I just discovered by Zig-Zag (one of my favorites is the Blueberry Ju-Ju).

Latest posts

Latest posts