What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i hate alcohol

shadow

I am starting to feel like I am using school as an excuse to be an alcoholic, along with about 30 people in my class that I know of. I am not 21, but after our numerical methods test today I went to the bar to get a burger with a bunch of people, and at least half of them managed to get black out drunk before diffusion (2 hours later). Oh, and this test ended at 11:00AM. However, I always go out and drink excessively after every hell week is over, and next wednesday when this one is done, I can't see any other outcomes happening.

Either that, or I get really stoned and clean my room, do all of my laundry, and go skate.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
alcoholism runs in my family on both sides. i am currently struggling with it myself. when i am unhappy i drink alot to feel better then i feel worse. im trying to take a break right now so i can still enjoy in moderation down the road. i would hate to be one of those reformed alcoholics that cant have a drink because it will send them into a spiral....

Quentin

down down down

down down down

I don`t drink so. If drunks talk their rubbish to me i just lose it on them. Stinkbreath loud idiots.Pickle your brain at the same time as your liver.
Tastes so yummy. Up Front Costs with residual effects.

:yeahthats hops,yeast n ginger are used to make beer.have any of yall seen the samuel adams comm where they brag bout their hops??hopps-is a plant that has only one relative-2 genera plant...cannabiascean-is the latin name for it i believe and its only relative cannnabis . no bs -in a mag if yall want actual names and quotes.something like that got the mag round here some whr

S

Sir_Nugget

some day hopefully there will be effective treatment for all alcoholics, addicts.. alcoholism is sad, especially when its a mom or dad with kids, If your drunk, and you have family ( which we all do) then your most likely fucking your family over

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

btw, 75% of ALL reported college date rapes have
occured when the female participant was legally inebriated.......

and over 2/3 of ALL domestic violence involves alcohol
intoxication by either one or both of the participants (combatants).​

ABOVE INFO BASED ON OFFICIAL POLICE REPORTING

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
hates a pretty strong word.
its a shame ppl abuse it, as with any other drug but that doesnt mean it should be condemned or viewed as evil.

i really have a hard time understanding the cats who say weed should be legal and that alcohol should be illegal. weed shouldnt be illegal and neither should alcohol.... or mushrooms,tweek,heroin,ecstasy or anything else...... almost every drug has benefitial properties to it, and its a shame that because of a few that they are as taboo as they are today.

G

grasspass

Alcohol isn't bad or good. Knives aren't bad even though people have used them to kill people. I think a fine wine with dinner is a good thing. I stop at one glass, being drunk- sucks.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Its not the alcohol you hate,its certain people that you hate when they consume alcohol.Its hard to hate an inanimate object lol.I dont hate guns,but I despise the motherfucker pointing one at me!Put the blame where it belongs which is people

I spent a long part of my life hating alcohol...many alcoholics in my family, but I started to think like sparkjumper....it's the people that shouldn't drink, but did anyways that I hated. I've seen myself be an ass from drinking too....I'm a 2 drink girl and that's what works for me. :headbange

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

As long as those HUGE alcohol tax dollars and of course
lobbying millions keep greasin' the wheels in DC news like this
will just continue to be commonplace, the norm.

LLCoolBud

I totally agree, for sure a beer here and there is alright but over all I find drinking to be highly overrated.

Glad to see others who feel the same. Over drinking is a serious problem in the world today.

Tronic

I'm a little outraged and disgusted that not one post has mentioned the tragic loss of these young baseball players lives.

Alcohol is perfectly fine in moderation, but when fucking idiots do shit like this and kill innocent people it is absolutely unacceptable.

My prayers go out to the family of the one surviving member of this tragedy, hopefully he will survive.

T

twisted treez

me quit drinking anything but patron and top shelf very moderate and occationally, about once a month or less!!,
beer, cigerates ,and cheepdrinks=hell on wheels

stay away from alcohol ,it fucked my liver..

if i kept on drinking,i would have cirrhosis very soon. in addition to,i lost many things because of drinking.
We are lucky because God created MJ for us.

and please dont forget :
alcohol is the mother of all evils

Latest posts

Latest posts