What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I found YUMMYBUD

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice ride, but I'm sure NOT HIS. I feel sorry for anybody who ever believed that, but not much. Anybody can find pictures of anything they want by just Googling it and post them. I myself just never believed anything that little punk-ass attention whore ever wrote.

you can choose to believe what you want, but i have unmasked this icmag super hero... def not a joke. that is the man himself.

He had all types of photos on his imageshack that you couldn't just find online and make up a whole persona.
not to mention who would have the time to make up all that shit!!

i have more pics i saved on a HD, let me see if i can find them.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't find the rest of the pics, there were like family parties and dumb kid stuff along with his more of his car & i swear the russian girl he almost got with.
I'll find em one day.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
But the thing is, some wonder if yummybud wasn't real and was a totally different person. The pictures cement yummy being yummy though thats him

bad gas

Someone posted a christmas picture of Yummy with his new wife and kids. Kinda looked like she could take care of Yummy.

If it was real, looked like a good deal for him.

I used to read Yummy threads before reading the weed threads. He seemed to get a variety of advice here.

Have a nice day. bg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone posted a christmas picture of Yummy with his new wife and kids. Kinda looked like she could take care of Yummy.

If it was real, looked like a good deal for him.

I used to read Yummy threads before reading the weed threads. He seemed to get a variety of advice here.

Have a nice day. bg

that was me & not even close to being real.

aaff2147_zpsafbf7433.jpg

Yukon got banned as well but I think he's here under new name

Nah, would spot him straight away, his posts were very predictable and all the same.
"Help me choose buy a crabboat", "help me choose some wheels" etc.

People got sick of him in the end always talking about what he was going to buy with his money he inherited.
And when he got the money, and was in a position to do so, all his years of talking about going and living in the Yukon turned out to be bullshit, as he never did it.

His threads changed after he got the money, he would just post stupid one line posts and expect people to come flocking to him. Well they did, but only to tell him to piss off.

Pre-inheritance he was ok, but after he got the money he changed.

I think he ended up wanting to become a rapper.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
15 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

^ yeah I know it's also obviously my fault. I don't think i'm "good enough" for most girls. And I have dated girls before and had a girlfriend and i've gotten laid so it's not like i'm a virgin or never had a relationship with a girl. I've also made some efforts to date girls.

i've also had a bad experiences with girls the two girls i've been with. the first one was my first girlfriend, I asked her out after finding out she liked me and we dated for only 5 months before she broke up with me without telling me why. I just assumed she wanted to hook up with other guys. Then I was seeing this other girl last year for close to a year. we were not officially dating bc she kept on leading me on telling me she likes me and likes another guy.

i also have female friends right now, including one that is a total bitch to me. we have been good friends for almost 2 years and I don't want to date her which is cool. she tells me about guys she hooks up with or likes and i'm cool with it bc i don't like her. and i'm really nice to her got her cake for her birthday, made her a card. but she has been a bitch on many occasions, like she tries to make me look bad or like an idiot in front of other girls or is just generally rude to me.

so yeah I just haven't had much good experiences with girls. but I also see these same girls jump all over a really good looking guy even if he is s total dick to them.

and I also just don't think i'm that good looking, I still get some acne and I have some raised scars on my back that are permanent and I just don't feel like most girls would like me bec from what i've seen all girls just want is a really good looking guy.

i just have no confidence at all I think because of the experiences i've had.

also you guys are wrong i'm not a really depressing guy in real life lol. The people that know me think i'm funny and I always make people laugh. like I have a good sense of humour, and I'm not depressed or anything.

like I would prefer to have a girlfriend, but i'm not depressed or crying about it, and I don't walk around complaining to people or crying about my life.

my threads may sound like I'm I bitch all the time and i'm depressing in real life but i'm not.

med_breeder

You do realize, this is how Cults begin.

Once upon a time in a land far far away lived a man named Yummy....

Fast forward thousand of people in matching outfits chanting "Yumminess is next to godliness,"

Beware of South American Utopias.

Latest posts

Latest posts