What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I found YUMMYBUD

choom

Neat.. I like how it's one of the older makes
rather than one of those new ultra stylized
bodies with all of the curves and robotic
looking slits and shit.. thanks for blurring
the plates out, yourcorpse, take care! :tiphat:

choom(0:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't say his name 3x's in a row!
I'm sure most of you are aware of beetle juice?
Let's not be "that guy"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

idk where he posts now but do they hold his threads in the same reverence as we did here?

Yummy would post a new thread and dozens of us would just be waiting in the wings to claim:

First!!!

norcal_sourD

:biglaugh: lol Poor bastard! Never even had a chance...I gotta find out where that sumbitch hangs his screen name now, if anywhere. If I hadn't experienced the YB from OG days myself, I'd be hollerin Urban myth right about now haha. Poor, poor, no play gettin, knucklehead!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That would be crazy if he,s like a RadioShack manager now or something with a tie like that. And he still can't get laid

dddaver

Veteran
Nice ride, but I'm sure NOT HIS. I feel sorry for anybody who ever believed that, but not much. Anybody can find pictures of anything they want by just Googling it and post them. I myself just never believed anything that little punk-ass attention whore ever wrote.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if I remember right the ride looked good but had mechanical issues . being a mechanic we talked .. I recommended reselling as he didn't have the skills or cash only illogical dreams....peace SML.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the thread title sounds like some sort of
sleazy born again (I found Jesus) come
on, which brings me to this.......

56c381c2-4219-4458-82b9-ec1d5cca6e78_zps60cd957b.png

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
I knew that one day yall would finally find out the truth ! he is like the skunk ape ,you can smell him but not see him ,you know he is around ,when the hairs on the back of your neck stand up !,lol ,luv me some yummy bud ,stinky but kind! lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Yummy and yukon had to be one and the same.yummy is one of the most legendary trolls I've ever seen,even since OG days.But there's also highly respected members here who says he's real.so which is it?fact or fiction? I gotta know!

LEF

Veteran
yummy was on since og ?

how could he last so long... on icmag the mods we're already tired of him

shithawk420

Veteran
Well I don't know the exact years but yummy is still one of the most famous peeps on this site and others.I know he's been talked about for at least ten years.OH SHit!! Could it be TENTH anniversary since yummy first started his début?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yokon wasn't yummybud. Those pictures are really of yummybud. I'd have to say he was on og back in 2004. What happened to Yukon I must now find out. Superman lives got banned there's tons of missing people

Latest posts

Latest posts