What's new

I found ARROWHEADS this week

B

bipotato

I'm starting to think they look like fish now. :thinking:

That last one to the right looks like it could be a slice of pizza. :yummy:

D

danimal7

so , I live on a hill with a big flat spot 50acre+ and at the bottom of said hill is the fork of my valleys 2 major water sources = a damn good spot to camp out , today my uncle was telling me that the "indian grinding stone" in my grandmas yard is from up here on the hill and a professor once dated it at about 7000 years old, so my uncle and I went walking down to the bottom of the hill , because I said i saw some big rocks down there. There are a bunch of real old round rocks down there ,these rocks appear to have been rolled down the hill , maybe 150 years ago , anyway I'm convinced these rocks are somehow connected to some Indigenious peoples that lived on this hill at on time or many times........
i'm getting the rocks and bring them back up here tomorrow with my tractor =these suckers are big///////
anywho im building a big rock planter in the yard and these big boulders are perfect

I'll have some pics up soon /stay tuned

B

bipotato

I think I found an ancient pot leaf in the last picture there, top right corner!!!
picture.php

S

sparkjumper

danimal there are never too many nails beer caps or other trash if you get a whites DFX.It gives you three different ways two visual and 1 audio to tell you if its a nickle,dime,beercap,gold ring,nail.It doesnt matter these new detectors are great

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
I was being serious by the way about asking a local university if you have one within your area, if they wanted to do a "dig" there. It seems like a great opportunity for both parties!

j6p

Nice. I used to find arrowheads around old Cherokee land. It was interesting to pull one out of the ground, and imagine who might have been the last person holding it before me.

T

TrichyTrichy

there's something magical about finding a treasure like that. the HistoryInternational channel has a lot of great shows that would pique the archaelologist in all.

Latest posts

Latest posts