What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
this is actually a real condition, its called pica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
/explains those late night munchies session for some of us!
In Brazilian Portuguese Pica means Dick. She has it or she wants it?

Should stop watching movies

acespicoli

1713836864817.png

1713836876598.png

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran

Archaeologists May Have Found the Villa Where the Roman Emperor Augustus Died​

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

I'm the only one out of three generations that did not turn into a auto mechanic. But I got a whole shitload of it via osmosis. If you're a motorhead, you're going to _love_ this video:

Dime

I'm the only one out of three generations that did not turn into a auto mechanic. But I got a whole shitload of it via osmosis. If you're a motorhead, you're going to _love_ this video:

The smallblock chevy is a masterpiece,from origin in 1955 and it's still in use today. I have 2 and one is 35 years old and still runs quiet.

CharlesU Farley

The smallblock chevy is a masterpiece,from origin in 1955 and it's still in use today. I have 2 and one is 35 years old and still runs quiet.
1955 was an _outstanding year_. The year rock and roll started, I was born that year as well, and we're both still active, if not _quiet_. 😂

Gry

Veteran
Have an acquaintance who went to go see a dear friend in a nearby nursing home on Saturday, he took her a half dozen of the small blue pills that seem to be very common any more. He had taken them to his friend in the nursing home several times. She seemed very
pleased by them. She had a friend come to see her, who was hurting and she gave her 70
year old friend one of them.
Bottom line is that she watched her friend die in front of her. These people thought they
were legit prescription pills so no one said anything about fentanyl, and a healthy woman died as a result.
The individual who took the pills to his friend in the nursing home, got them from his brother. He feels so guilt ridden that he is speaking of doing in his brother and taking himself out.
I live in an area with a lot of that kind of thing around me, I keep a supply of the reversal med on hand, and have had the occasion to have used it several times. My feeling is that some people are simply more sensitive to fentanyl than others. One person I had too use 8 packages of the reversal compound on to keep him going.
I feel somewhat certain that was the case with the dear lady who passed away on Saturday, she was one who had a greater sensitivity than most.
Bottom line is that a decent person, who trusted a dear friend lost their life over one single pill. Just one.
The reversal compound can be bought at any drugstore, no prescription is needed, but
it is fifty bucks for a single dosage.
I get them at no cost from the health department, and from a local methadone program, I also have been able to buy them off the street for five bucks. I keep them on me anytime I go out. Life is so precious and fragile.

xtsho

Have an acquaintance who went to go see a dear friend in a nearby nursing home on Saturday, he took her a half dozen of the small blue pills that seem to be very common any more. He had taken them to his friend in the nursing home several times. She seemed very
pleased by them. She had a friend come to see her, who was hurting and she gave her 70
year old friend one of them.
Bottom line is that she watched her friend die in front of her. These people thought they
were legit prescription pills so no one said anything about fentanyl, and a healthy woman died as a result.
The individual who took the pills to his friend in the nursing home, got them from his brother. He feels so guilt ridden that he is speaking of doing in his brother and taking himself out.
I live in an area with a lot of that kind of thing around me, I keep a supply of the reversal med on hand, and have had the occasion to have used it several times. My feeling is that some people are simply more sensitive to fentanyl than others. One person I had too use 8 packages of the reversal compound on to keep him going.
I feel somewhat certain that was the case with the dear lady who passed away on Saturday, she was one who had a greater sensitivity than most.
Bottom line is that a decent person, who trusted a dear friend lost their life over one single pill. Just one.
The reversal compound can be bought at any drugstore, no prescription is needed, but
it is fifty bucks for a single dosage.
I get them at no cost from the health department, and from a local methadone program, I also have been able to buy them off the street for five bucks. I keep them on me anytime I go out. Life is so precious and fragile.

That stuff they're selling on the street is pure poison. Might as well buy a one way ticket to death. I see it daily. People smoking that stuff out in public off a piece of foil. This is worse than any previous drug. Makes the crack epidemic look like a picnic at the beach. And it's just getting worse. More than 100,000 people die from a drug overdose in the United States every year and that's rising very fast.