What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Gry

Veteran

Chef Jose Andres says Israel targeted his aid workers 'systematically, car by car'​

Israel’s highest-ranking officer claims Gaza strike that killed Brits was ‘grave mistake’​

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
My Bullshit Detector started jumping around, moving from yellow to red the more I watched this. Paused the video and did a quick Google search, this was the take away from Wikipedia:

"According to State Department of Natural Resources geologist Jack Powell, the hole does not exist and is geologically impossible. A hole of the depth claimed "would collapse into itself under the tremendous pressure and heat from the surrounding strata," said Powell. Powell said an ordinary old mine shaft on private property was probably the inspiration for the stories, and commented that Mel's Hole had established itself as a legend "based on no evidence at all."

Thanks for posting it though, that would have been too cool if it was real. :)
I knew someone called Mel who had a hole that big.

Gry

Veteran
When we compare the fate of Snowdon with that of Assange,
we see one is operating effectively, as the other is being eviscerated.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran

Houston hospital halts liver and kidney transplants after learning a doctor manipulated some records​

Latest posts

Latest posts