What's new

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

acespicoli

1679058864886.png

I always said Nicotine is more addictive than crack...go figure

Dime

i've known one person in my life that actually quit smoking cigs and never went back.
Cocaine,heroin,meth,nicotine and alcohol are said to be the most addictive,taken from the American Addiction Center. I know a guy who quit smoking 30 years ago and still craves it and when someone lights a cig he loves the smell but says he has to leave or he fears he will buy a pack.

Dime

I used to smoke a lot of cigs, now I am disgusted even by second-hand smoke. But I never felt addicted to nicotine, for me it was the habit of smoking that got me to light them one after the other.
I was the same way with alcohol,I quit one day because I didn't like the uncontrollable effects and got bored of it,never craved it again, and I can't stand being around drunks now or the smell of it, especially on someones breath.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I quit cigs about 10 to 15 years ago and I don't crave it at all. In fact, cigs smell and taste like shit to me now. I replaced cigs with joints and have never looked back.

Now, if the time ever came where I could not get a joint.... would I smoke a cig? Hmmmmm? I don't feel I was ever addicted to nicotine (albeit, I'm sure there was the physical thing even for me). It was mostly the habit of hand to mouth for me. As long as I can do that with a joint, the craving for cigs is not an issue.

But, then, I am very additive by nature so I'm not a typical example.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've never smoked a cigarette, but admit to smoking maybe 3 or 4 cigars a year, mostly during deer season. never had a problem with quitting anything besides bacon and that fucking fake pot "Spice". that shit truly was habit-forming, for me anyway. my kids asked me one afternoon why i kept going out to the shed. threw it away that day... if an 8 and 6 year old notice, there is something wrong.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
View attachment 18821327
View attachment 18821328
View attachment 18821331
That is quite the story 😲 That would have been on hell of a dream. It would have been nice if history contains his state of mind. e.g did he freak out? I would have... Some fantastic displays :) (y)(y)

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah there are some great artists out there.i had a Salvador Dali remake or whatever it's called.reprint? He's good.i can imagine being drunk and think I'm falling into infinite scary