What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I f*cking stink!

bobblehead

Veteran
Damnit. I have this same problem. Anyone have a good solution?

stop giving a fuck. :D I suppose it's not that easy if you don't have a med card though... After trimming, I find it's best to clean your hands with lots of clean paper towel and a solvent like alcohol... Followed by skin moisturizer.

Another big tip... If you apply lotion BEFORE trimming, your skin will already be saturated, and less resins will be stuck to you... and they'll wash away more easily.

Keep your clean clothes in another room with the door shut... It's pretty much impossible not to smell a little when you smoke as much as I do... it's literally in my blood oozing out my pores...

Grass Lands

Veteran
to clean the hand well...all ya need is a little oil, such as cooking oil or baby oil...rub oil over the hands to free all the resin...then wash hands with warm soap and water and yer golden...

I used to use the alcohol method and discovered the oil treatment and the oil by far outshines the alcohol method....not to mention the hands are left feeling nice and soft from the oils...

Rowdy420

Ona Spray helps... I just picked some up and love that shit! Would be nice if "they" legalize da herb and we can all walk around and smell like Dank!

Good luck, Peace

yeah not a dispencery or pizza shop lol. i've been a tattoo artist in my town for over 17 years now and used to race amatuer motocross, thus all the broken bones and backs i've had over the years and my need to medicate. hell a bunch of them even bring me ganja for tips. I love my customers.