What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Don't Believe in "God", but Anyway - Pray for Brittney Griner

Three Berries

Or he knew it would help Biden politically, and that Russia is better off when the US has Senile leaders.
When Trump was in office it was all a Trump\Putin conspiracy. Seems only fair it's a Biden/Putin conspiracy now. Sometimes you just have to Show The People.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What are you babbling about?

You were the one speculating on the Biden/Putin relationship being equivalent to the Trump/Putin relationship.

I just pointed out that one of those has been witnessed by world.

Three Berries

What are you babbling about?

You were the one speculating on the Biden/Putin relationship being equivalent to the Trump/Putin relationship.

I just pointed out that one of those has been witnessed by world.
I'm babbling about Biden working with Putin through Saudi Arabia to release a known world wide arms dealer for some mentally ill US basketball player.

audiohi

Veteran
ozyuh17dx45a1.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm babbling about Biden working with Putin through Saudi Arabia to release a known world wide arms dealer for some mentally ill US basketball player.

You are babbling about standard diplomacy.

I'm telling you that Biden isn't the guy that was fawning over Putin.

That was Trump.