What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Don't Believe in "God", but Anyway - Pray for Brittney Griner

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Krav maga is something else to behold in real life/real time.

Some of those Israeli soldiers are drop dead gorgeous.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, I guess I'll get to researching this Viktor Bout character... unless St. Phatty has something already distilled and delineated...???

iTarzan

Right now at this very minute plans should be made to release any person in prison or jail for marijuana. It doesn't matter how many plants, how many pounds or even if they were right next to a fucking elementary school because no one can be worse than the freakin arms dealer. Nobody! Period!!!

Anybody with a marijuana record should have it expunged immediately. Every person with a record or in jail for weed needs to sue for their release if Biden is too stupid to pardon them or just release them with no record.

This is fucking bullshit if they don't.

Plookerkingjon

Israel ain't s*** without help from her friends.
Yes all dictatorships from communist block douchebag country should definitely need to take directions from Cannabis websites on how to run their country and what to and what not to prosecute absolutely

experienced

I heard they took pictures of Griner's penis
the news is out around the site that you talk on-line about poop. human poop.

I know someone whose car was being searched by Leo and they came across a photo album with a picture of human poop in it. the Leos laughed very loudly and joked about the quantity of the single poop. then they stopped searching and let the victim go.

never mind penii ... it's poop that'll set you free!

(sorry Saint P ... )

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The UAE and Saudis were the ones who called Putin and made the deal on griner. They wanted to impress chinas xi who is there in Saudi Arabia getting the gold treatment from the Arabs. This year has been a polar shift in the axis of power.

The other American left behind wonders why he isn’t important but Griner was.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

I know someone whose car was being searched by Leo and they came across a photo album with a picture of human poop in it. the Leos laughed very loudly and joked about the quantity of the single poop. then they stopped searching and let the victim go.

(sorry Saint P ... )
Ah yes, the 4 poop words. Words 4 poop. Poop 4 food. Wording is the poop. 4 words of poop.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This trade does not make sense. She did not deserve to be locked up any more than any one else. But she was pretty stupid. Now they let a known arms dealer free. Will they be sending her updates so she can at least see how many people are killed in the future so she can enjoy some freedom?

RobFromTX

(sorry Saint P ... )
So is this Leo a cop or just a friend of yours with a bizarre scat fetish? :oops:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Negro lesbian who hates America. This guy is white and a patriot, so they let him rot.

Maybe she will learn to like America more.

Why did you mention her race and sexual orientation? Is it relevant? Or you just making sure to add a little bigotry and hate?

audiohi

Veteran
Negro lesbian who hates America. This guy is white and a patriot, so they let him rot.

cktyk7w6hv4a1.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe she will learn to like America more.

Why did you mention her race and sexual orientation? Is it relevant? Or you just making sure to add a little bigotry and hate?

Possibly because he considers himself a white supremacist and feels passed over in favor of people that don't have to be ashamed of themselves?

Perhaps she picked up on the hate and decided to attempt to dodge it?

The more I deal with narrow minded assholes who can't respect others, the more I can commiserate.

St. Phatty

Maybe Biden actually ran a focus group to see which prisoner exchange would maximize his chances in 2024.

Griner is simply more high profile than Whelan, the other prisoner that could have been exchanged for Bout.

A Gay African American Woman - that scores more points for Biden with the pseudo-Woke crowd he depends on for votes.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Maybe Biden actually ran a focus group to see which prisoner exchange would maximize his chances in 2024.

Griner is simply more high profile than Whelan, the other prisoner that could have been exchanged for Bout.

A Gay African American Woman - that scores more points for Biden with the pseudo-Woke crowd he depends on for votes.
I asked flybyracist why he mentioned race and sexual orientation and he didn't answer. Why is is relevant?

Latest posts

Latest posts