What's new

I BOUGHT AN IPAD 3

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
This is amazing, the picturees are unbelievable.. The keyy boad is one sensitive mother.nyyone else have one of these. II got the zaggg folio blue tooth kkeyboard, its as sensitiive as the touuch screen. Gonna take somee getting used to. Face time is thee coolest I use it to talk and see my daughterrs and grandkkids. Like SSKYYPE only waay smoother and better..Somedyy I'll get the hang of this buut for now I'll ggo back to my macbook.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
mine collects dust.....

between a PC and a smartphone, i have NO use for it....

it was cool, for about 5 minutes though.....

sneaky101

I love my iPad 2. Had a bendable bt keyboard, but it wasn't any good so I just use the iPad keyboard. My pc is my home entertainment system while my iPad is my Internet surfer/entertainment system. Lovin technology!

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
I'm the opposite. I use it for just about everything, leaving my computer for all the "heavy lifting." The biggest mistake I made was when I was sick, I brought it into the bedroom. MISTAKE. LOL! Now I don't have to leave the bed to shit around on the internet. Couple that with an apple TV and I can view it all wirelessly on the big screen as well as play games. I love it.

gtgio

mine collects dust.....

between a PC and a smartphone, i have NO use for it....

it was cool, for about 5 minutes though.....

Agreed with this, its sort of pointless considering all the other technology we have lying around, and it doesnt do anything new.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Higher than 1080p screen resolution. I need one of these, hopefully a couple "fall off the truck" soon.

RespectGreen

Veteran
I love my iPad 3 also, it saves the life of my phone, allows me to use my laptop strictly for controlling my grow room, not have to sit in my computer room all day, and surf IC n' watch tv from the comfort of my couch both at the same time :)

dddaver

Veteran
My ipad 2 was a cool toy for awhile. I just got tired of everywhere wanting me to download an app every time I did anything at all and put it down, there it sits. Cool paper-weight. I also decided Apple can suck it. :woohoo:I'll never buy anything Apple again. Fool me once, shame on you....

RespectGreen

Veteran
I personally hate PC, and would choose Mac... Ppl say that u can't mod Macs like aPC but fuck that mess I dont wanna have to Mod I want a perfect computer out of the box, and no tower is also an incentive....

I've been using Mac computers for 5 years... I recently bought PC and the tower is unhooked in the corner, hated it... macs NEVER freeze, I swear maybe 3-5 times in 5 years and I consider myself a personal music library,and avid photo uploader..

Just my experience with Mac systems vs. PC

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Until I have a touch sensitive Windows tablet that can do a fraction of the things my ipad2 does so well, it's a winner for my purposes.
Some of the music apps (creation, not just listening) are amazing, and coming from the world of VST plugins, amazingly cheap!

Even if all I used it for was reading and browsing, I'd still love it tho', for the size, convenience and battery life.

watts

ohms
Veteran
The older people love ipads. It's cool but not worth $700+ in my opinion. You can only do one thing at a time on them. Not good for multi tasking. I'd rather spend a bit extra and get the macbook air.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i use my pad2 everyday. i love it. perfect for shitting, using it outside, on the go, coffee shops and traveling. i would buy another if mine broke tomorrow.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I realize there are a lot of Apple haters, (I live with one), but I come from a big Mac family--
...My parent's in particular- they are hilarious to watch on their ipads; my sister has a mac book pro, (she's a fashion designer, and all of the houses she's worked for use Macs); and I have a mac book air and iphone...I love the "cloud", it makes things so easy!

I haven't tried "face time" yet, my Dad is itching to try it though; thanks for reminding me Pearle.

I must admit, I adore my iphone! ...Sleep Cycle App- FTW!!
:witch:

Last edited:
L

longearedfriend

luxury :)

I bought myself a little dry-erase board 18" by 12"ish

haven't used it for a while but it's my own personal ipad

small%20dry%20erase%20boards1.jpg

i write stuff on it when studying , i memorize, erase, remember, repeat

you can also use it as a hang man game or one of those, pictionary ? games

where you put yourself in teams or 1 on 1 one has to draw something and the other person has to say a word or sentence

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
what is the vig on the time spent using it?

the kid has one and showed some marvelous video recorded with it.

what cost for 'airtime', minimum contract, accessories...

Latest posts

Latest posts