What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I bought a 3D Printer..

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Very Cool Rail Gun ...

Very Cool Rail Gun ...

That's pretty advanced :laughing: Way cool Ultrasound Cast thing.

I am making a Mason Jar Funnel - to help pour buds into Mason Jars

Anyone have any Growing / Smoking / Stoner Related items that might be 3D Printable let me know, I'm looking for things to try.

If anyone has an .stl 3D file they want me to print, PM me. :tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,ya know i dont know a whole lot about this stuff but maybe you could even learn to make limbs and even make a business out of it.id say the possibilities are endless

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That's my plan

That's my plan

Yeah,ya know i dont know a whole lot about this stuff but maybe you could even learn to make limbs and even make a business out of it.id say the possibilities are endless

I am going to see where the money is being made and try and get some.

Space Toker

Veteran
Flashforge Creator Pro :woohoo:

I got it last week and have been printing up a storm.

Anyone out there doing 3D printing?

Anyone have any fun stoner .stl files?

Any questions about 3D printing?

HAha hell yeah a subject I wanted brought up for some time now! What is this technology able to do right now? To recreate a long gone style and a custom built pair of pants I hope? ;) :D

Space Toker

Veteran
ok then linerless nylon pants, "swish" pants if you will, no one dares to make them for almost 20 years but everyone secretly wants them even if they would never dare admit it... you could make billions! But yeah seriously you have one of these you can do well, how much did it cost?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Here is my "Bud Funnel"

Here is my "Bud Funnel"

Mason Jar Funnel - shown in front of my Flash Forge 3D Printer

This should make it a little easier to put buds into Jars

picture.php

I am making some scan blocks (to place items on the scanner so I see most of the item) and I am making a level tester to check the level of the 3D print bed.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Hey Space Toker .... are they watching you?

Hey Space Toker .... are they watching you?

ok then linerless nylon pants, "swish" pants if you will, no one dares to make them for almost 20 years but everyone secretly wants them even if they would never dare admit it... you could make billions! But yeah seriously you have one of these you can do well, how much did it cost?

I don't know about "Swish Pants" but I don't think you could make them on my 3D printer..

The printer is limited to about 6 inches cubed.

Any Space Toker ideas of other Stoner things to print?

BTW this unit was $1200 Free shipping from China :)