What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am finally warm

thc43

Veteran
A new school pot belly...Love it these things are making a come back in home restos of federation 110+yo homes, makes sense if you dont mind a smokey smell but do they work well easily do a huge games room. looks like this one in thread is a low mess/ smell rethink

My grandma cooked with a fire ovan two door mofo from around 1920 right up until we dragged her from the stone age in about 95'. The new owner of the home must have got a shock the day they moved in..

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
a very important thins is get a small power generator to start these fucking unit when power goe down , it happen at least 3-4 times per winter .

i would use one like these but i own a lot of lands and im full of broken maple tree every spring after the harsh winter ,i pick that and i have enough for the winter . .

Radiant heat unit, no power required.

I live in a treed area too, but insurance and fire code, makes it difficult to have a wood unit without either paying a massive amount or renovating your house

Latest posts

Latest posts