What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am finally warm

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well after years of living in a couple layers of clothing and a kick ass electric blanket on the bed

I finally got a new gas woodstove, so a gas stove. Errm whatever, here it is

picture.php

Sitting here in a t shirt now

picture.php

:smokeit:

eddie.saw

mmmmmmmmmmmmm cozy....

nothing like the smell of a wood burner... wish mine wasn't in the basement so i could chill right next to that thing.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Congrats on the warmth Dr. Dog! I just got a new furnace myself..... Its nice huh? Ahhh.... what we take for granted sometimes....

Dr Dog

Veteran
yeah nothing like it, but it is a gas unit

Runs of natural gas, just really well made, looks just like wood, very realistic flames

eddie.saw

ahhhh.... so you're not as lucky as i thought.. lol

still can't beat watching those flames with a nice glass of wine and a joint

Dr Dog

Veteran
yeah that will probably be tonight

No plans, may even break out some wine. Hopefully a pizza and all would be complete

Lol

eddie.saw

pizza huh? Am i invited? i'll pay for the pie if we can have spinach on my half. lol

So is it expensive to heat your house with natural gas? I have an oil heater as well but i haven't had to fill the tank in a few years casue of all the wood we burn... nothing like free heat!

Sleepy

Veteran
keep them paws warm, dr....

we are in for 12-18 inches of snow today and into tomorrow...

bundle up the tender vegetation!!

Sleepy

Veteran
sorry, KG...i did not mean to incite any panic...

i am a bit south of Cannada...don't know if you guys/gals are getting any of the white shit.

stay warm, either way!

Dr Dog

Veteran
No snow here i dont think till xmas eve

no one read my shirt lol

eddie.saw

it's been snowing here non spot since about this time last night...

i noticed Dr... it was just so random that i couldn't figure out what to say about it. lol

last i checked(about an hour ago) we had 7.25 inches

ddrew

Veteran
I'm way up in a god forsaken frozen hell myself, so I can definatly appreciate being warm.
That thing looks like it can throw some heat, nice.
That shirt kicks ass, I want one!

Dr Dog

Veteran
yup it throws heat dude, lots, almost uncomfortable heat after being on for a while

The shirt is a red Eye Glass shirt, big logo on back

mr noodles

a gas unit is cool for one very apsect, you dont have to go outside picking woods every few hours . no more fucking snow all over the floor !

a very important thins is get a small power generator to start these fucking unit when power goe down , it happen at least 3-4 times per winter .

i would use one like these but i own a lot of lands and im full of broken maple tree every spring after the harsh winter ,i pick that and i have enough for the winter . i never cut an healthy tree just diseases or those who start to die by rotting . a lots of imported insect scrap our forest as we speak .

A

arcticsun

lol this thread made me feel warm and fuzzy inside :D

gz on the stove, I do feel ya bro, I really do hehe :santa1: In our worlds thats like getting a new car :D