What's new

I am also doing a 12-12 from seed grow.

B

banjobrain

looking good cheeeeeeeeese

your plants look healthy!

may we both be blessed with many females!

:D

vast530

Cheese and Sativas in general are great for 12/12 from seed IMO. Indicas on the other hand...not so much. They grow oh so small. Best of luck.
i did 12/12 from seed my last run. had 2 sativas and 2 indicas. Indeed. my random jamacia bagseed's got to about a decent hieght like 24" with nice nugs in 1 litre pots while my indicas were just short solid nugs like 12" tall with not much branching at all... still got atleast an O off each!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks guys for the nice comments. they r looking way better then I had expected them to.

knock on wood.

echohype

Hey Cheese, wanted to drop a comment on your grow so far. You are doing a great job it looks like. Plants like nice and healthy with strong growth. I have been giving some thought to the 12/12 cycle from seed, so I'm going to pull up a chair and watch your progress. :joint:

osirica420

i got some plants growing that are cross (ECSD x G13 Haze) with ghs cheese 1 flowered after 5 weeks of 12/12 from seed, other 2 still aren't showing anything more hazy..

A few more days and there will be pistils on yours for sure, patience is your friend.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix.:woohoo:
do yall see what I see? how is she looken.

also the other plant I think is a male. and if so I will just cut it down.
I'v done it befor with no stress to the other plant.
the plant in the back in the first pic I think is male and will get cut asap today.

good stuff man! glad they finally showed for ya, they look healthy as ever. From the looks of it you've got something more on the sativa side, as big as they are I bet they'll be HUGE by the end of flower. Space provided you'll probably yield something decent. I've got 4 new seedlings at like 3 weeks or so that just showed to be females for me, I'm pretty stoked :woohoo:. Keep it coming man, I'll be here for the show!

G

guest 77721

Looking good. I'd give your suspect a couple of days. You'll know when the balls start popping in clusters.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well the other plant showed his nutsacks and was cut down yesterday.

so here is some pix of whats left in the flowering cab.
also put a nother plant in there 2 flower if it can.

Latest posts

Latest posts