What's new

I am a retired Conspiracy Theorist.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a video of the Kony 2012 director running around naked having a mental breakdown. He was taken in for masturbating, but that's not on this video.

F'ing funny ass shit.

Jason Russell Video

Read post # 33.

Now what about Andrew Breitbart? Dead at 43 by natural causes.?

You see they give you kids shows like Jersey Trash and Teen Slut and things like this go under the radar. You see back in my day MTV actually played music so you could turn it on listen and read a book. :)

This poor man knew the truth and he died for it just like John Burke. This man knew so much they had to take out 700 or so people along with him just to make it look good.

It was determined that Andrew died of natural causes with in 24 hours of his passing but yet it took them 6 days to figure out how Whitney crack is wack Houston died.? But yet no one even questions it.

I'm really anxious to see what the Kony guy has to say if anything. The idea of him getting picked up in a van stripped naked drugged and then dropped off at his car is very plausible imho and for him to go silent forever means to me this might not be to far off the beaten path.

War is money Oil is money and Drugs are money and right now those 3 are flowing like e swelled up river of gold for those in charge. The idea of independently showing a poor light to the masses they way the folks I have mentioned have only goes to show the end result.

Death By Natural Causes

Even if your a healthy 43 year old man that just happens to know to damn much.

Be Safe
Mr.Wags

sso

Veteran
nr 1,

there exists a they. its us. lol.

nr 2.

there are conspiracies everywhere, even monkeys use tricks to get food or pussy.

n3

even if you singled out the most malcontent conspiracy makers out there in politics or business.

and got rid of them,

sadly our society is a factory for those guys.

in competition, sooner or later, all rules go out the window.

caring and sharing, without it folks, we will just end up with a huge rule book that no one understands. (allowing for a million loopholes)

the they?

its us.

sso

Veteran
we do compete for everything and what we compete for is life.

who can force the rules upon such an competition?

no one.

factory for monsters.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, cannabis was added to society to make it docile...
Then they made it illegal so that they could control the docile even more.
Then they declared the war on drugs so that they could PROFIT from the illegality while marginalizing anyone with Free Will...

And the docile sheep replied... Bahhhhhhhh........

And it's works around the world as well Skip.

Afghanistan WTF are we fighting in Afghanistan? Oh wait let me see after we invaded we found the third largest deposit of Lithium our kid's oil of the future worth they say 50 billion so I'd say closer to 500 billion then we got the drugs. Afghanistan creates what 80 % of the opium in the world? Now if I remember correctly them folks in China sure do like that Opium I even think it's almost required for their religion correct? So he who controls the opium controls in a way China or influences it greatly.

Hell guys read a damn Olie North book if you can find one. Sitting on a runway in Arkansas with a bunch of guns getting ready to trade them for some drugs lol and we only talked about it for a short peace because it was true.

Times don't change only the players do and in politics the real bad one's will die b4 they leave. ALWAYS

Funny Shit
Mr.Wags

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's a video of the Kony 2012 director running around naked having a mental breakdown. He was taken in for masturbating, but that's not on this video.

F'ing funny ass shit.

Jason Russell Video

Damn. This wouldn't be the first guy caught whacking his ding in public. That said, I knew he was finished. I hadn't seen the nekid tirade - oh my fucking god!:yoinks: That's 10 times worse. I assumed he was in his car somewhere and nobody really saw him doing the dirty deed.

As it is, about the only thing he could have done worse was whack it right out there on the boulevard. Even that wouldn't be as whacked as the audio portion of the tape, lol.

The guy needs to put down the pipe, he's had too many sleepless nights. Same thing would have happened to Charlie Sheen but he ran out of dope.

devilgoob

Veteran
Mrwags

Three different countries have acts or protected supply for the opium that is used for heroin and morphine.

Why the US is screwing with it, money and control and power. Well, we don't like it, but we feel a paranoid need to and so does everyone else so we are relieved when the US public is paranoid enough to be people who vote for extremist "nation building/leader replacement/manipulation plan" fucks who don't give a shit about other countries

devilgoob

Veteran
Yes, Anti. I was using brief declaratory statements.

Does everything I type have to be sentence? Fuck? You tell me about grammar?

Intelligence tells me it's not worth the fucking time to write a thesis, to people who won't understand by using formal sentence structure and proper grammar.

As for the shitheads. Yes, the tinfoil hat shitheads. So when I say shitheads, I was talking to all the conspiracy experts who are shit heads who don't know about how metal is an antenna.

Good, now that you've told me I've said I am smarter than 99.2% of people

Then could you explain why me saying "99.2% of people who aren't intelligent enough or don't know physics/ have mind limits that don't allow them to see, what I see. "

WOW. In the context of physics.

I said either they are not intelligent like I, or they have not studied to figure these things out.

I never said I am smarter than 99.2%

Put your critical thinking to rest, you don't have any.

And I never said I am beyond all.

Fuck you trying make me look grandiose.

I know what I know and you've talked about, what? Fucking sentence structure?

If you're an english teacher, fine.

If you're intellectual and would like to debate, fine.

If you're a troll, which you are, then use proper grammar everywhere you go. Use sentences, use words.

Do you really want me to pick out, apparently, how you misused your grammar and would you also like to point out all my grammatical faults.

I am trying to hard, you obviously "win" but are still not getting percentages right and or proper words and understanding. See above statements about critical thinking.

You also seem to be arguing with my ego, not my ideas. You assert: I am the smartest, I am the best.

What do I think? I exceed past what a normal person perceives on an everyday basis and it leads to arguments people never win, because I don't start with an argument, unless I think I am right.

What are you are arguments? I think you should wait before you think and start feeling, just go with the gut.

Fuck all the thinking, just attack how intelligent I am and how intelligent I think I am.

You'll prove nothing.

Also, could you contribute something? Really, you've just come into this to say nothing about conspiracy, except it's not true?

What does that accomplish, but trolling. You're a troll. Really, you come into this thread saying that, then try to group me?

I hope your rep is for what it's worth, because you can't do math, you can't critically think about how I used my words.

You infact, judging by your response, read everything, yet used a delusional way to counter everything by exaggerating claims you THINK I have made.

If you would've thought, maybe you wouldn't spewed out an actual exaggerated claim.

By actual, I mean my claims are true, the very claims you "deny." I use quotations because you can't deny things that you, yourself MADEUP.

Now that we're clear, have nice day dumbass.

Hopefully you can reason, instead of creating drama (madeup things people do to make others question their character)

I don't question your character, you can't admit when you're wrong.

Tell me anything I have said, I can admit to be wrong to it.

You just have to understand the sentences first.