What's new

I am a retired Conspiracy Theorist.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
One Conspiracy complicates most our lives and you guys disbelieve? the one we share and all have in common is to be denied in three and a half seconds?

I cannot believe it ill apparent to any who do due diligence in their search for knowledge that "Conspiracy Theorist" is a derogatory term fabricated for plausible deniability.
go back to shaping your tinfoil training pants.

mrcreosote

Veteran
they-live-alien_2737.jpg

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
unlike hunt4genetics, even if I approach the conspiracy inclined ladies to lend a friendly ear, I'm too bad looking for it to work.

luckily, my woman has bad taste.

if she left me, I think I'd not see punani ever again.

maybe I could say that I'm this ugly because I'm a repitilian/human hybrid gone wrong :chin:

that could interest the really freaky chicks for sure

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Man behind ‘Kony 2012’ arrested – for masturbating in public

Published: 17 March, 2012, 00:43

Jason Russell, co-founder of non-profit Invisible Children and director of "Kony 2012" viral video campaign. (Reuters / Brendan McDermid)

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Christian filmmaker behind the Internet’s most recent famous activism campaign, “Kony 2012,” has been arrested. For masturbating. And being drunk. And vandalizing cars. In public. In the morning.
Jason Russell, 33, was arrested Thursday morning by the San Diego Police Department in Southern California and the earliest reports detailing the incident suggest it was one hell of a day already for the Invisible Children co-founder and proclaimed “mastermind” behind the Kony 2012 viral video.Police say he was described as "in his underwear" when the first 911 calls were made.

San Diego Police Department Lieutenant Andrea Brown tells a local NBC affiliate that Russell was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of an unknown substance at around 11:30 am on Thursday. Authorities detained him at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Drive in San Diego, only a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean.
When the Kony 2012 campaign was released earlier this month, Russell’s activism group, Invisible Children, described him on their website as being the “grand storyteller and dreamer” behind their operation. By Friday afternoon, however, the bio page of the Invisible Children website was unavailable.

Within minutes of the news of his arrest being released on Friday, the group issued a statement. Invisible Children CEO Ben Keesey published an one-paragraph press release, but did not touch on the topic of arrest. Instead, Keesey says, “Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and malnutrition."
"He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday," added Russell.
Speaking on behalf of the San Diego PD, Lt. Brown also made an announcment. NBC reports she described Russell as acting “very strange,” but when your charges include public masturbation and auto vandalism a few feet from the shores of the Pacific while stumbling incoherently on a Thursday night, that’s pretty much a given.
"He was no problem for the police department, however, during the evaluation we learned that we probably needed to take care of him," Brown explained to the media. "So officers detained him and transferred him to a local medical facility for further evaluation and treatment."
Answering allegations earlier this month that Invisible Children were profiting off of donations assumed to go towards ousting African warlord Joseph Kony, Russell defended the practices of his charity group by saying that their funds are funneled through an array of different endeavours.

"We're an unorthodox organization," Russell said at the time.

G

guest 77721

Guess what the topic for this week's Strange Addictons will be...

devilgoob

Veteran
First rule shitheads. Since "tin-foil" hats, aluminium are metals, they are also antenna.

Secondly, just because the population isn't calm from flouride added to water, does not mean it doesn't change the properties of pineal gland's atoms that caused minute changes in the energy when an electron produces LIGHT when it drops a shell level.

BTW consciousness light.

Neurons, electricity.

Electrons, in the neurons emit light.

Black body radiation.

Consciousness.

Unseen light.

99.2% of people who aren't intelligent enough or don't know physics/ have mind limits that don't allow them to see, what I see.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
First rule shitheads. Since "tin-foil" hats, aluminium are metals, they are also antenna.

Secondly, just because the population isn't calm from flouride added to water, does not mean it doesn't change the properties of pineal gland's atoms that caused minute changes in the energy when an electron produces LIGHT when it drops a shell level.

BTW consciousness light.

Neurons, electricity.

Electrons, in the neurons emit light.

Black body radiation.

Consciousness.

Unseen light.

99.2% of people who aren't intelligent enough or don't know physics/ have mind limits that don't allow them to see, what I see.

Your mind is so impressive and beyond all but .8% of humanity, yet you don't know how to structure sentences or use punctuation correctly?

Please.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one's that tell the most truth are usually the one's they try to make look the most crazy.

Mr.Wags

supherbb

When it's all said and done if "x" "y" or "z" was really bad, you, yes you typing on the key board would do something about it.

If the kids next door are being abused, do I create a documentary about and plead for help?

Kony 2012 was just my breaking point.
If this guy is Real, just hire a bunch of Black Water mercs to get him. That is what they do for a living. That is what they are good at.

Another thing that works me up, was the constant carpet bombing of vids and articles on my facebook page. If you have that much time, just use that time to actually make a change.

If flouride is added to water to make the society docile, they are doing a bad job at it. Flouride sucks at calming the American public. But on a good note our mouths don't look like the British.

Send all the articles you want:

I'm not going to blow up my water treatment plant.
I'm not going to shoot an RPG at a chemtrail plane.
If your really know who was behind 9/11, citizen arrest them, because I won't.

I am a sheep.
Calling me a sheep won't get me to believe you.

If you hate GMO and Monsanto, but don't have a garden...

P.S.

thanks to the writer.producer of Loose Change.
You have gotten me so much ass.
I watched it, took some notes, then banged a bunch of anti-bush chicks.

I will and do use conspiracy theories to get laid. If you are gonna put your beliefs out there. If you are going to be so needy for approval. Then I will invest a little time on the internet, learn the key points, pretend to care, then bone you.

Feel better now? :comfort:

Skip

Veteran
If flouride is added to water to make the society docile, they are doing a bad job at it.
No, cannabis was added to society to make it docile...
Then they made it illegal so that they could control the docile even more.
Then they declared the war on drugs so that they could PROFIT from the illegality while marginalizing anyone with Free Will...

And the docile sheep replied... Bahhhhhhhh........

L

longearedfriend

I heard fluoride is an important ingredient in nuclear weapons

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a video of the Kony 2012 director running around naked having a mental breakdown. He was taken in for masturbating, but that's not on this video.

F'ing funny ass shit.

Jason Russell Video

Latest posts

Latest posts