What's new

I AM A DIRTY COMICBOOK WHORE!!!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Looking for "The Sixth Gun" #1

Looking for "The Sixth Gun" #1

Awhile back, I posted some information about the title: The Sixth Gun. The publisher is Oni Press.

So here's the skinny:
I'm looking for this particular comic, primarily issue #1.
There are TWO VERSIONS of this comic. Here's what they look like:
6GUN-1-C1-665x1024.jpg

01.jpg
The first one pictured is the "FCBD" or "Free Comic Book Day" publication. This was printed and given out for free to literally thousands of people. Alot of folks happened to have thrown out these comics unfortunately as is typical of things given for free.
The second one pictured is the one printed for sale with a cover price of $3.99. The print run was lower than the free version and both are difficult to find.

If anyone out there has a local comic store that they frequent or especially if they're near a "Hastings" store and can find this comic I'd be willing to purchase it from you.
The price would depend entirely on the quality of the comic you have but FTR I'd pay somewhere in the neighborhood of $25-$75 per issue of #1.
You could potentially purchase this comic still at $5-$10 at one of these types of stores.
There have been caches of them found in places like Texas specifically at the store Hastings. Unfortunately by now they've probably been cleaned out.
That said, I've been to other small comic stores that happen to have a few of these laying around untouched, unwanted and in some box waiting to be discovered.
So that offer stands for the time being. If you happen to be in the neighborhood somewhere and find these things or know where they're at....drop me a PM and we can discuss further.